Fendi Peek A Boo bag

I just asked Fendi about this yesterday. Its by special order you can choose which one you want in a catalog (material, color, etc) and they'll ship it in one month. The cheapest one is for $4116.67

Last edited by a moderator:
Fendi "Peek a boo"

Picture1.jpg

Fendi "Watersnake Peek-a-Boo Satchel"

Directly from from Fendi's celebrated Spring/Summer runway show, the dramatic watersnake Peek-a-Boo bag combines a timeless design with couture finishes.
Smooth water-snake and black suede, brushed pewter and gold metal hardware, dual-sided design with enamel twist-clasps closing each compartment, white water-snake and black suede lining, inside zipped pocket and logo plate on one side, may be carried four ways: in the wrist or on the arm with the top handle (4.25" drop); or on the shoulder or across the body with the removable, adjustable shoulder strap (21" drop), 5 protective metal feet, to expand the bag, disconnect the straps on each end; to replicate the look from the runway, unclasp the bag and push one side down
size : 16" x 12" x 6.5"
currently retails for $5,740.00
seen at : www.eluxury.com
fendi1-1.jpg

Fendi "Linen/Suede Peek-a-Boo Satchel"
Nubby woven linen, suede, and patent leather, brushed pewter and gold metal hardware, dual-sided design with enamel twist-clasps closing each compartment, black suede lining, inside zipped pocket and logo plate on one side, may be carried four ways: in the wrist or on the arm with the top handle (4.25" drop); or on the shoulder or across the body with the removable, adjustable shoulder strap (21" drop), 5 protective metal feet, to expand the bag, disconnect the patent leather straps on each end
currently retails for $1,930.00
fendi2-1.jpg

Fendi "Peek-a-Boo Evening Satchel, Metallic Grey"
Fendi's exquisite Peek-a-Boo runway bag is slightly scaled down for evening or special occasion.
Supple metallic-glazed suede, brushed pewter and gold metal hardware, dual-sided design with enamel twist-clasps closing each compartment, silver metallic and black suede lining, inside zipped pocket and logo plate on one side, may be carried four ways: in the wrist or on the arm with the top handle (5" drop); or on the shoulder or across the body with the removable, adjustable shoulder strap (21" drop), 5 metal feet on the suede base, to expand the bag, disconnect the straps on each end
size : 13.5" x 8.25" x 4.75"
currently retails for $1,970.00
fendi3-1.jpg

Fendi "Medium Patent Peek-A-Boo Bag, White / Black"
Crinkled patent leather, brushed gold and silver metal hardware, flat padded leather handle with link attachments; 4" drop, removable shoulder strap with buckle and ring attachments; drop adjusts up to 26", side bands along top with double F-engraved button studs, two large interior compartments with turn-lock closures on each side, laser-cut leather interior with intricate swirled circle pattern, lustrous satin lining on outer sides, zip pocket inside, flat patent base with protective metal feet
size : 16" L x 12" H x 6.5" W
currently retails for $2,590.00
fendi4-1.jpg

fendi5-1.jpg

Fendi "Red Leather/Zucca Peek-a-Boo Satchel"
From Fendi's Spring/Summer runway show, this elegant leather Peek-a-Boo bag reveals the iconic Zucca textile lining.
Red leather with a darker center streak, recalling exotic antelope, brushed pewter and gold metal hardware, dual-sided design with enamel twist-clasps closing each compartment, brown Zucca (double F) textile lining, inside zipped pocket and logo plate on one side, may be carried four ways: in the wrist or on the arm with the top handle (4.25" drop); or on the shoulder or across the body with the removable, adjustable shoulder strap (21" drop), 5 protective metal feet, to expand the bag, disconnect the straps on each end; to replicate the look from the runway, unclasp the bag and push one side down
currently retails for $2,350.00
fendi6.jpg

When I asked Fendi about these peekaboo bags earlier this month, they never showed me all these other options:( Ah well, at least I like mine..it will be arriving early march. I'll be sure to post pictures!

Does someone buy the bag!

I'm so love this bag.

Pics from saks.com

Attachments

• 0431012630075R_300x400.jpg
    0431012630075R_300x400.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 0431015518622R_300x400.jpg
    0431015518622R_300x400.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 6
I have the red/orange one. Its the same color inside & out...

Such a gorgeous bag.

Exotic and patent leather versions are supreme. Croc is obviously gorgeous since the bag is so flat, it can show the stunning nature and pattern of the animal skin.

The canvas one looks a little banal.

Love all of the peekaboos in #23
Silvia did the same for fall didn't she. . Can't wait to see what is in store for spring.

I'm really liking the white version of this... Does it get dirty easily? :(

the stitching on the 2010 makes it more casual but not any better :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->