Frederic Fekkai

Adore

New/Inactive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been to one of his salons? If so, do you know which brand of hair coloring they use? I'm curious to know, and they don't have an email address on the webpage :( Thanks!

Adore said:
Has anyone ever been to one of his salons? If so, do you know which brand of hair coloring they use? I'm curious to know, and they don't have an email address on the webpage :( Thanks!

I've been in New York. I didn't have my hair coloured but I know that they don't use L'Oreal.

if that helps any.... :unsure:

i've had my hair colored and cut there (nyc), but i don't know what coloring products they use... i just know they use their own frederic fekkai shampoos, conditioners, styling products, etc.

can anyone tell me your experience with fekkai shampoos/conditioners?

i've used the styling products for a very long time (glossing creme, glossing spray and styling cream for curly/wavy hair), but i've always used cheap shampoos and conditioners. i think my hair is thinning at the ends, and when i started using a pricey shampoo (that is popular in spain; i forget the name), my hair looked worlds better. i want to use a quality shampoo and conditioner to try and maintain my long hair. thanks!

Has anyone ever tried Fekkai shampoo or conditioner ??

Edita I used to buy John Frieda which I thought was expensive. But about a week ago I bought the Protein Mask and Glossing Cream (at Douglas) and I used both twice. The mask is definitely worth the money. I love how it smells :heart: and it works wonder for my damaged hair (it reminds me of really elastic rubber, still searching for a decent short haircut) I'm going to buy more from the Protein RX line but I'm not sure about the Glossing Cream. I know that there are lots of people who love it, so maybe my hair's just too damaged. It doesn't seem to anything to my hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to buy the conditioner from the Protei RX line but it costs 20€ - just for a conditioner it's crazy but i hope its worth it! Thank you :flower:

A few days ago I got the Daily Fortifier and conditioner as well. I still think their Mask is much better. The Daily Fortifier makes my hair greasy and the conditioner is nothing in comparison to the mask :smile: Just my 2cents, hope it works for you! Everyone is individual (;

the glossing cream is absolutely amazing!! i want to try some of the marine summer hair line soooon

I agree, the glossing cream is amazing! I want to try out some of the shampoo, and now the mask thanks to this thread! :D

Frédéric Fekkai Drops Plan to Buy Back His Brand

Holly Haber | WWD said:
Visiting his Dallas salon to promote the launch of summer hair-care products, Frédéric Fekkai acknowledged that his attempt to buy his namesake brand back from Procter & Gamble was going nowhere.

“I was trying; I’m not succeeding,” he said with a laugh. “I don’t know exactly what happened. I will still be involved with the brand. I will always be involved.”

Fekkai, who spends a day at the Dallas salon about twice a year, used the opportunity to train stylists.

“I’m guiding my team to communicate very well, to make sure that they are offering to the customer a library of ideas,” he said. “And in pure technique, I’m showing them how to work with the hair so they can demonstrate to a customer how easy it is to do it at home, as opposed to the past where we used to do incredibly elaborate haircuts that were complicated for the customer to reproduce at home.”

Colored in shades of tangerine, the Soleil line offers a sunscreen and shine hair mist, a tousling spray, an after-sun balm and an antifrizz fragrance inspired by St. Barths, each $19.99.

I agree, the glossing cream is amazing! I want to try out some of the shampoo, and now the mask thanks to this thread! :D

+ 3, it gives so much shine to hair, amazing product. I love the shampoo for curly hair, smells so great like peaches... karité mask is really good too :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->