Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

vogue.co.uk have a super exclusive snippet from the new Coco Chanel movie, "Coco & Igor" when Coco realises she has found the Chanel No.5 scent.
Anna Mouglasis is perfect as Coco and I cannot wait until this film is out after watching VOGUE.CO.UK's sneak peek!
http://www.vogue.co.uk/video/voguetv...es/video,9712/

What do you think? Anna is so chic as Coco, non?

^ It has been in very limited release on the Art Movie House Circuit for about a year; honestly I have not heard very good things about it.... :(

^ another one?!?!?!

I really want this one - 'The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World's Most Elegant Woman'

Has anybody read it?

#30 That is popular French house model Marie-Hélène Arnaud with Coco Chanel. She would later try her own hand at fashion design and started a pret-a=porter line. She also had a brief career as an actress.

^ another one?!?!?!

I really want this one - 'The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World's Most Elegant Woman'

Has anybody read it?

You will be shocked to know I have it and have read it over and over again!! :woot: It is a wonderful little book- and you can read a page or two at a time if you wish and still get something out of it-the writer is a non fashion person who saw the divine light through studying up on Coco- a terrific book!!
And, yes-Marie-Hélène Arnaud was the Chanel model for me- what a classic beauty! I always look for pictures of her; a legend!! B)

Ad from 1921!

chanel1921photo2b336.jpg

http://1000fragrances.blogspot.com/

You will be shocked to know I have it and have read it over and over again!! :woot: It is a wonderful little book- and you can read a page or two at a time if you wish and still get something out of it-the writer is a non fashion person who saw the divine light through studying up on Coco- a terrific book!!
And, yes-Marie-Hélène Arnaud was the Chanel model for me- what a classic beauty! I always look for pictures of her; a legend!! B)

Really? I heard about it and thought I should get it - God bless amazon!

I GOT IT!!!!!!! It was a gift from my fabulous uncle - but I finally got it!!!!!!! :woot:

I mean - the gospel according to mlle chanel :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'll send you some names of the best ones...I have a bookcase full!! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->