Gisele Bundchen

PradaP

Reaction score
I miss her...

Attachments

• 413960a.jpg
    413960a.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 916
It's going to be so weird not seeing her plastered over every magazine!!!

Oh cool, she can eat now! :innocent:

(just joking :wink:)

Originally posted by Belowen@May 2nd, 2003 - 2:28 am
Oh cool, she can eat now! :innocent:

(just joking :wink:)
:lol: my friend saw her in a resteraunt eating a large steak ......she was at the table next to her..she said gisele seemed to have a pretty good appitite
:lol:

rex pics can't be linked, trean :( doesn't work anymore :cry:

:( too bad i was excited at the thought of gisele putting breadsticks in her bag :innocent: ........ah well :lol:

The second set of links doesn't work either. :(

I believe that she eats, though, I always imagined her to be the eating type.

"eating type" :lol:

Originally posted by tealady+May 2nd, 2003 - 7:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ May 2nd, 2003 - 7:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-trean@May 2nd, 2003 - 1:50 pm
More Gisele

Smoking

Stealing food

Close-up
Hmmm, I can't open any of these. They are forbidden me. What am I missing?? [/b][/quote]
you have to copy and paste the links. Rex sucks. They don't let people link to their pages :angry:

change 'previews' to 'thumbs' then back again to 'previews'

Rexfeatures is being a bit of a :doh:

Originally posted by HBoogie@May 2nd, 2003 - 3:11 pm

I believe that she eats, though, I always imagined her to be the eating type.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :innocent:

Do you think she will ever make a come back?!
I miss her :cry:

theres a pit of her on style.com under the parties section :P

Originally posted by PradaP@May 2nd, 2003 - 11:27 pm
change 'previews' to 'thumbs' then back again to 'previews'

Rexfeatures is being a bit of a  :doh:
:woot: :lol: :lol:

OT: :flower: Thanks, PradaP. I was looking at (or I should say, trying to see :blush: ) everything from a Smurf perspective since I only got it down to the switching previews to thumbs part! :lol: :heart:

Originally posted by Fashion.net+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fashion.net)</div><div class='quotemain'>
gisele-dop1a.jpg

Gisele On Film

If you've enjoyed Gisele Bundchen's high hormone performance in the Victoria Secret ads, you'll be pleased to know that there's more to come. The reigning Brazilian bombshell is currently filming an American version of Luc Besson's hit film Taxi. But, before you start snickering, we'd like to point out that Besson also cast Model Turned Real Actress Milla Jovovich for her first role, in The Fifth Element.
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Hello Magazine

Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen will soon be making her movie debut in a remake of the French comedy Taxi.

The 23-year-old, who became famous for her romance with Leonardo DiCaprio, will star opposite Queen Latifah in the flick. The film tells the story of Belle, a New York taxi driver who joins forces with a detective to catch a beautiful bank robber, played by Gisele.

Belle is well-known as the best driver in New York, but unfortunately her new partner, Detective Washburn, holds the record as the worst driver in NYPD history. Needless to say, there are some hilarious results as the two take to the streets of the Big Apple in search of their culprit.
[/quote]

sounds like fun B)

(might i add i think gisele looks like a man in that picture above :lol: :innocent: )

Originally posted by PradaP@Sep 29th, 2003 - 11:37 pm
sounds like fun B)

(might i add i think gisele looks like a man in that picture above :lol: :innocent: )
not the best angle :innocent:

Originally posted by Elle Glamour+Sep 30th, 2003 - 6:41 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elle Glamour @ Sep 30th, 2003 - 6:41 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@Sep 29th, 2003 - 11:37 pm
sounds like fun B)

not the best angle :innocent: [/b][/quote]
I agree...definetly not the best angle...the movie kinda sounds fun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->