Givenchy F/W 11.12 : Naomi, Natalia, Kristen, Mariacarla & Rob by Mert & Marcus

I don't know why but it just doesn't work for me.

Love, love, love the menswear shots! Rob is doing such a wonderful job here, amazing.

weird thing: i mean are these watermarks only on one picture of the entire campaign. it looks misterious, kind of reminds me of depeche mode video "when i loose myself" where there`s an image of satanic altar. but it`s strange, if they use it only once...

btw, here is what i am talking about....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orcCUFj4KAc

screencapsed by me

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the new shot with Jonathan, but the new one with Rob is just disastrous. I hate the overlapping of the star design.

Ugly and tacky campaign. It's like " we're drunk; let's play animals on the pillows...roaaar". Because the collections features animal prints models have to behave as if they were in a zoo ? And you call this "fierce" ?

The previous Givenchy campaigns are fierce, because they feature models posing in a elegant, modern and sexy way. Not ridiculous. I'm the first one to defend original campaigns, but this is not original at all. The concept is not strong nor the final result . It's only because Naomi is back that people are getting mad about it...

I like Jonathan's shot! I can feel the intensity and fierceness.
Very original campaign.
Can't wait to see the pics of the rest models!

Ugly and tacky campaign. It's like " we're drunk; let's play animals on the pillows...roaaar". Because the collections features animal prints models have to behave as if they were in a zoo ? And you call this "fierce" ?

The previous Givenchy campaigns are fierce, because they feature models posing in a elegant, modern and sexy way. Not ridiculous. I'm the first one to defend original campaigns, but this is not original at all. The concept is not strong nor the final result . It's only because Naomi is back that people are getting mad about it...

couldn't have said it better myself
Posted via Mobile Device

hands down the worst campaign.

not strong enough for Givenchy. The mens campaigns are awful. again, not strong for Givenchy. Its scary and actually really ugly.

This looks too fake and Lady Gaga for me. I don't like it. It just looks to artificially "fierce".

It's... interesting. I'm on the fence. Naomi's shot is really incredible and Natalia's should be great. I agree that it might be a bit 'artificially fierce.' But, yes, the pillows are lovely.

The men are bringing it on! Hotness! Bite me! Anyway, I`m still anticipating the release of the women`s shots

^ Sorry, she's practically synonymous for artificiality and fake/forced edginess so I just use "Lady Gaga" for short lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->