Givenchy F/W 11.12 : Naomi, Natalia, Kristen, Mariacarla & Rob by Mert & Marcus

this is so unexpected. I mean very Givenchy, but so special, really great. Rob simply rocks

I like Kristen's because she is committed to her growl, where as Natalia and Naomi are not.

I really wish I understood why everyone thinks this is so amazing and fierce. All I see is some of the best models in the world sitting on pretty pillows and looking like they're in pain. To think what they could have done with that cast! Group shots would have been awesome. I don't see anything striking about this at all, sadly.

I Love the shots

MariaCarla and Kristen are expected to have the most exaggerated growl and poses while Natalia and Naomi are the opposite , soft at the same time still
capturing the mood of the campaign

Those shots are just BEAUTIFUL!

There's usually one campaign each season which I adore, it's Givenchy this season. I like each posted shots so far. They're all perfect for this. I can't wait to see this in print.

What's wrong with natalia's mouth?It's awful!!
I prefer Kristen's pic!Can't wait for MariaCarla

I think that they are trying to show lust at Natalia's image. So then the open mouth would fit, but her up-er lip look wierd.

kristen :wub: :woot: she's a beast! i can't wait for MCB, Natalia's one is the worst one so far

TBH I thought this was going to be much better, not that impressed yet
Bring Mariacarla's shot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->