Givenchy... The All-Things Givenchy Handbags Thread

I NEED THISONE!

Givenchy-Antigona1.jpg

superstarhandbags.com

PLUS: Liberty's London has a Whipstitch version (Like the new McQueen Tote) in full Black which is AMAZING.

What's the name and price of this?

givenchy.com

I need some more opinions on the Pepe Pandora. I really like and tried it on @ Barneys--its a great messenger bag for either sex and for 2013, that's what I want. But does it fit a lot/is it easy to use? LMK...

Is there any place that sells Givenchy bags besides the Givenchy stores?

Thanks. :flower:

Sites that I trust

Department Stores:

Barneys.com

BergdorfGoodman.com

NeimanMarcus.com

brand new bags:

Farfetch.com

Ssense.com

Luisaviaroma.com

Bluefly.com (scandalous)

pre-loved bags:

Annsfabulousfinds.com

Yoogiscloset.com

Two of my bags that I find the most useful are Givenchy, My Nightingale in Navy Blue and my Pandora in Washed Black Leather - It's surprising how much you can get into a Nightingale and the Pandora is a fantastic messenger bag and my next potential bag will be an Antigona but I'm undecided between that, A Phantom by Céline and a Fendi Peekaboo.. hard decision!

The Givenchy bags looks amazing. I love them and the next one will be one. A black leather one... :smile:

Sites that I trust

Department Stores:

Barneys.com

BergdorfGoodman.com

NeimanMarcus.com

brand new bags:

Farfetch.com

Ssense.com

Luisaviaroma.com

Bluefly.com (scandalous)

pre-loved bags:

Annsfabulousfinds.com

Yoogiscloset.com

And thank you for the websites. I will check it out right now.

Does anyone own a mini antigona? Would you say it's a decent size to fit things in? For my 21st I'm either asking for an an antigona or mini city balenciaga. I like the antigona a lot better. And of course I know it's not going to be the size of a regular one but I just wanted to make sure it's not like that ridiculous Louis Vuitton bag for a 4 year old years ago:lol:

^The mini Antigona is still a pretty decent size in comparative to the larger size, you will still fit things such as a long-wallet, cosmetics case, phone etc in there with plenty of room.

^The mini Antigona is still a pretty decent size in comparative to the larger size, you will still fit things such as a long-wallet, cosmetics case, phone etc in there with plenty of room.

Fabulous, thank you so much!:flower: The mini Antigona is the one I want the most! I love it!:blush::blush:

It's definitely big enough. And such a beautiful bag! My mother has it in the next size up and I'm always staring at it because it's just so damn gorgeous. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->