Grey's Anatomy

ShuggaStiletto said:
OMG. I'm hysterically crying from the season finale right nowww :cry: DENNY! And then Alex takes Izzy into his armss...and then Meredith and McDreamy! omgomomomgmgmgmgmggm! Best show ever. I can't wait all summer dammit!!

I had misty eyes when Alex took Izzy into his arms and when Izzy announced quitting. :cry:

ShuggaStiletto said:
OMG. I'm hysterically crying from the season finale right nowww :cry: DENNY! And then Alex takes Izzy into his armss...and then Meredith and McDreamy! omgomomomgmgmgmgmggm! Best show ever. I can't wait all summer dammit!!

omg me and my friends are flipping out right now. Best episode ever. First, I cried when Doc died. Then I was on cloud nine when Derek and Mer had that HOT sex scene. And then I'm bawling like a baby when Denny dies and then Izzy quits. Holy Crap! What am I going to do until September? I wanna know whats going to happen NOW!

^ aahahhaah right with you all!! When Doc was put to sleep it was TERRIBLE!! and then when Alex held Izzy in his arms. :cry:

I got more emotional last night than I did with tonight's actual finale. But, I thought it was definitely good. It wasn't rushed and there was a good amount of anticipation and suspense that wasn't exxagerated or over-the-top, which I liked.

BTW, thank god I didn't come on tfs earlier, I wouldn't have been able to control myself with the spoilers... :P

season finale was soooo good! i was MOVED. poor poor denny :(... can't wait to find out who meredith chooses...i know she and mcdreamy sort of belong together but i really like addison and mcvet is so cute! anyone else really bothered by christina's behavior? i guess she redeemed herself at the end but still...it took her long enough!:angry:

GAWD! Wasn't that the most emotional finale ever? :cry: well not ever but still :(

cecilynew said:
season finale was soooo good! i was MOVED. poor poor denny :(... can't wait to find out who meredith chooses...i know she and mcdreamy sort of belong together but i really like addison and mcvet is so cute! anyone else really bothered by christina's behavior? i guess she redeemed herself at the end but still...it took her long enough!:angry:

You know what, I heard that Mark is coming back next season and his contract will end at the time as Addison's. Soooo I am thinking that Addison and Mark will leave the show together. McVet only has 2 or 3 eps left, therefore,...
Christina's behavior did bother me a lot, but what she said in the Chief's office might explain a bit about it.

Noooooo not Denny!!:cry: :cry: Poor poor Izzie. (i hope she's not leaving the series, they couldn't possibly do that after her performance) I cried buckets even though I knew it was inevitable once she accepted his proposal.and what a proposal :crush: A big fat BOO to the talented but meaniemeanmean writers... all skulking in the darkly lit belly of some seedy building twirling their scraggly little super evil moustaches going, hey guys you know what would be like, *super* evil? let's give the viewers some vague hope and then kill Denny off in the most unforgivable way, he's only the most appealing fictional male character... ever. pffftt. Excuse the rant, I'm gonna be bitter about this for awhile.B) And Christina, man I desperately wanted to knock her teeth in so bad til she finally came through at the end. what else... oh, does anyone really care about Mer and Der anymore? I actually facepalmed myself when they did what they did. hard. lol It's all about Finnnnnn. :lol:

**oops edited for spoiler font**

Last edited by a moderator:
Awful News! Just Awful!

stupid Network is moving Grey's Anatomy to Thursday Nights next season. competing with CSI the highly watched show! :angry: :(

thursdays is Happy Hour night (for me) :angry: it's also Smallville :angry: :angry:

damn Network! what are they thinking?!?!?!

Such an awesome finale! Ahh!

Can we talk about it now? :lol:

smartarse said:
stupid Network is moving Grey's Anatomy to Thursday Nights next season. competing with CSI the highly watched show! :angry: :(

thursdays is Happy Hour night (for me) :angry: it's also Smallville :angry: :angry:

damn Network! what are they thinking?!?!?!

It does make sense for the network, but seriously? (........ ha, the irony :P )

Glad to see that everybody isn't exactly rooting for Meredith and McDreamy...

i loved it... so, many "on the edge" moments.
that was an awesome finale! :woot:
and also, they aired kate moss' nikon commercial... so, i got to see it for the first time. life is good.

LoveMyBoots said:
It does make sense for the network, but seriously? (........ ha, the irony :P )

It doesnt make sense for the network to be going up against CSI. Isnt that the highest rated show?

I seriously need to get TIVO or something because I really like CSI but Grey's is my fav. and sometimes I like to watch the O.C. to see what they're wearing. Man, it sucks when networks put all the good shows on the same night...spread the wealth! On another note...is McSteamy really coming back?! I love him! He's so....well, STEAMY!:heart:

OK, I guess we can talk about it :lol:

I WISH Meredith would choose McDreamy because I'm dreamy like that, but we all know she's going to choose McFleas--I mean McVet, because it keeps the we're-meant-for-eachother-but-can't-be-together kind of torturous theme.

That being said.. I cried three times during it. Who knew the hospital could be so exciting..

Bixby said:
OK, I guess we can talk about it :lol:

I WISH Meredith would choose McDreamy because I'm dreamy like that, but we all know she's going to choose McFleas--I mean McVet, because it keeps the we're-meant-for-eachother-but-can't-be-together kind of torturous theme.

That being said.. I cried three times during it. Who knew the hospital could be so exciting..

I know I agree! I think'll she'll pick McDreamy!

^ I hope not. *hides* :stuart:

more blog musings from www.greymatter.com

From Joan Rater, one of the writers of "Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response" (hour 1 of the 2 hour finale)
Original Airdate: May 15, 2006 (Note: The second hour of the two hour finale, titled "Losing My Religion," was written by Shonda, and she will be sharing her thoughts on that one herself in a bit...)

I know, I know, I KNOW!!!!!! Denny's dead and it sucks. More than sucks. Blows. Feels awful and empty and seriously, why couldn't Denny have lived?

Well, if you'd been hanging around the Writer's Room in March you would have heard the writers asking that very question, day after day. Does Denny really have to die? There was one particular day when most of the writers had decided that Denny couldn't die. He had to live. Seriously. Why not? And when Shonda came into the Writer's Room and Krista said, "Does Denny have to die?", I think Shonda's head almost exploded because it was about the 12th person that day who had asked the very same question. And here's the thing. The person who wanted Denny to live the MOST is Shonda. We all love Denny because he's so charming and Denny-ish and the actor is even more charming and Jeffrey-ish, but let me tell you there was no one more tortured and torn up about it than Shonda. So you say to yourself, okay, you're the writers, you could have saved him if you wanted to. But we couldn't. Denny had to die. And not for plot reasons or anything like that, it's just ... it's hard to explain. As bad as it felt, it also felt right. “Right” is so the wrong word, but it felt inevitable. But since Denny didn't die until hour two, and Tony and I wrote hour one, I'll leave it to Shonda to talk more about Denny ...

What I really want to talk about is you guys. The fans. I mean, we all know it was one hell of an emotional roller coaster, these last three episodes. And a lot of things are still up in the air … Mer/Der/Finn in particular. I watched last night with my nieces and nephew who literally were begging me for something, anything about next season. I so wanted to tell them that no matter what happens with Izzie, or who Meredith picks, it's all going to be alright (I'm a mother, I have 2 kids, so I'm inclined to want to make it all better and for there to be band-aids put on skinned knees and happy endings at the end of stories). But before I became a mother, I was a single woman living in New York City through most of my twenties. And I know from experience that before the happy ending there's a lot of bad choices, bad luck, one night stands and tequila. Not to mention amazing, magical times that make all those bad choices and one night stands worth it. Your twenties are when you figure out who you are, and what matters to you. You're forming friendships that will sustain you. You're making plans. Looking for your soulmate. Wondering if there is such a thing as a soulmate. These interns are struggling with all that while learning to be surgeons. I started this paragraph saying I wanted to talk about you guys, the fans, and I ended up talking about myself (something Tony says I do a lot). I guess it's because when I read your comments, I can relate. I might not agree, but I usually get and appreciate how you feel and where you're coming from, even if it's an angry rant about how dare we kill Denny. Seriously, you guys, we feel it too. All we're trying to do is do right by these characters, and write stuff we'd want to watch.

So I’ll leave you with what I told my nieces and nephew last night about next season: It’s gonna be great. You’ll laugh … and cry … and hate our characters one minute … and love them the next. And throw things at your TV.

And we'll keep doing our best to bring you stories about the messiness of being human.

oh yes! i forgot to mention that. thanks for reminding:D . Airing Kate's new commercial is keeping up with 'fashion' considering that most of the characters of Grey are former models. *hint* hint* B)

also airing the first commercial of Tara Jarmon (french designer) for TARGET!

esile said:
:woot:
and also, they aired kate moss' nikon commercial... so, i got to see it for the first time. life is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
l3db3l
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"