Gucci Pre-Fall 2010 : Raquel Zimmermann and Joan Smalls by Mert & Marcus

Love it, it translates the collection very well.

This looks great and fierce (especially the first shot) B)

Ditto, they're both smoldering hot :heart: The best Gucci Pre-Fall campaign I've seen in a long time.

im so thirsty for more images of this pre-fall set. hope to see more images of joan- HQ is a must!

I'm affaid this might be it. The last Pre-Fall campaign with Anja only had 3 shots. I really hope I'm wrong though. I love this campaign, Raquel looks amazing in the new one :wub:

Raquel is looking very Poly in that 1st new shot

lol definitely. Gucci is going to have to step it up even more for the actual FW campaign because these are so good already. Anything beneath this would be unacceptable for FW. That said, I'm expecting for the actual FW campaign to be impeccable.

Gorgeous! Raquel looks amazing!
Typical Gucci, but who cares.

Snapped by me from Harper's Bazaar UK August 2010 - I actually don't like this AT ALL in person. This is it with the magazine flattened out as much as possible - Raquel looks deformed. Very weird and not-nice looking ad - maybe something went wrong with gutter printing?

Joan looks totally amazing in that shot. :o:heart:

They printed Raquel's face right in the middle of the page :doh:

Thanks for the snap nothingless :flower:

They printed Raquel's face right in the middle of the page :doh:

Thanks for the snap nothingless :flower:

Yeah - it looks very weird in person. Usually Raquel is such a strong presence in print - but in this shot she just looked....deformed and Joan really shines!

Aw that's a shame that it looks like that in person :( It looks so luxurious on the computer screen :heart:

Yeah - it looks very weird in person. Usually Raquel is such a strong presence in print - but in this shot she just looked....deformed and Joan really shines!
Even when I saw Raquel's face on the medium sized thumbnail that was posted, I kid you not, the first thing that popped in my mind was "whatchootalkinboutwillis?" Of course we all know that Raquel is one of the best models in the business but IMO she doesn't look that great in a couple of this campaign's photos, that is why I commented before that I thought that Mert and Marcus' interns must've shot the campaign. I try not to play the Model A looks better than Model B card too often, but Joan pwns in these photos. I am willing to say that here because Raquel skills as a model are well chronicled and it is good to see a newbie model like Joan shine so brightly in such a high profile gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
these ads look like 2 rich interracial lesbians got stuck in the middle of the desert and their chauffeur doesn't know what to do with himself.

i like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->