Haircuts / Styles for Men

Please post proper credits or the pictures will have to be removed :flower:

new_dawn_fades post # 87
rayder post # 88
Diorling post #95

Image credit goes to UPN.com for providing that lovely pic of the ever so studly Mr Jay...

here some more hairstyles i love:heart: the first and the second pic:flower:

bellazon.com

Attachments

• hairmen23.jpg
    hairmen23.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 7
  • hairmen22.jpg
    hairmen22.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
  • hairmen21.jpg
    hairmen21.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 4
  • hairmen18.jpg
    hairmen18.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 3
new_dawn_fades said:
00310m.jpg

I like this hairstyle..but id like to have it cropped shorter on one side
my hairs pretty straight..but i love how straight it looks when its ironed..

00030m.jpg

i really need to get some straightening irons ...im over the messy look..excluding the rare good messy hair day...
04moss.JPG
i have my hair like this now(a little longer and messier)..looks good when translated on me..i couldnt find a better picture...but its shorter on one side and long at the front..

oops first two pics.. men.style.com

i forgot where i got the moss pic from :doh:

pics of jared padalecki

allstar-online.com

Attachments

• hairmen1.jpg
    hairmen1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • hairmen14.jpg
    hairmen14.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1
  • hairmen13.jpg
    hairmen13.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 2
I really like his hair! That's the look I was growing it out for, but when I realized that Im a sweaty betty, I cut it.

It looks so good on him, also I think that that look wouldn't flatter my face...

my personal problem is that i got a typical SE asian face, that means, round, full moon. (although I'm not as extreme as some chinese guys I've seen...) Seriously, ALL haircuts look good when you got angular features and heavy chisel on your face and sky high cheekbones. Problem is, not everyone's got those...

Male hair.

I want to get my hurr did. Looking for some ideas. Any one have any. I want something different. Or even if I can't do it with my hair. Just ideas.

I like the sceney hair styles haha. Loveeee.

Pong said:
I want to get my hurr did. Looking for some ideas. Any one have any. I want something different. Or even if I can't do it with my hair. Just ideas.

I like the sceney hair styles haha. Loveeee.

what is your hair like now? Thick? Fine? Straight? Curly?

Do you want it longer, shorter????

Man, I wished I saw this thread earlier today. I just cut my own hair today and it was uninspiring. It's 100 degrees outside so screw style, I just need to beat the heat. I will check back here for more reference in a few weeks :smile:

Haircuts for Men

I was just wondering, what are the trends in male haircuts right now? Are there trends?

Mens Hairstyles and Cuts

Hi ^^ i wanna have a haircut soon & i'm lookin for some great ideas of men trendy haircut ^^ Thanks x

me too.! .. but not too long on the top and should be short at the back
i think there was a thread on this (men's hairstyles) a long time ago, but the search function isn't finding it for me

I recently got a comb over a-la Dior Homme done. It's really comfortable for me because my hair naturally does that anyway (this was the hairstyle I had for the first 12 years of my life, it's just like my dads). I got it a little longer in the front than him because I think it's too severe that short.

00386kqhv3.jpg

i think a modefied mop top is really cool. I dont know if i could even begin to describe what my hair looks like, but it is shagish, but not quite so choppy, and mop topish but not so neat.

where is it short, diorling? his hair is just combed to the side and back

thanks u guys for asking ^^ No more pics with longish hair ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->