1.jpg

Hannah / Muse Mgmt.

Name: Hannah Wilson
Agency: Muse Mgmt.
Height: 6'0"
Place of Origin: Australia.
Ethnic Origin: 100% Australian.
Birthsign: Pisces.
How discovered: When I was 16, I did a modeling course in Australia and they told me I had potential and I should go meet with Camerons Models in Melbourne. I met with Melinda and they gave me a contract and I started modeling a few months later.
Favorite things: My boyfriend, my family and friends! Dancing, staying out late, popcorn, reading books about everything! Watching American TV - especially reality shows, shopping, and vintage cowboy boots I scored in Melbourne.
Favorite music, band: Motion City soundtrack, Ben Folds, Jason Miraz and Jack Johnson.
Hobbies: Reading, riding horses, vintage shopping.
Favorite foods: Popcorn, chicken, curries, pizza, and raspberries.
What you always carry in your bag: My cellphone, my map a book, camera, a pen, lip gloss!
Movie you want to see next: "Charlie Bartlet," and "Semi Pro."
Place you'd love to visit: I don't know anymore. It was always NY, but maybe Africa or the south of France.
Currently you're obsessed with: The Marc by Marc FW 08 show - loved all the clothes. The YSL Lisse Gloss - it's so glossy it almost looks gold! Fashion magazines, the cute See by Chloe dresses, skyping with my family in Australia and window shopping on the Lower East side for vintage things.

Last edited by a moderator:
she's 6 feet tall? runway prime rib. i'm not really sold on her look yet though.

I think shes absolutley gorgeous! Very ethereal on the runway, definitely caught my attention.:heart:

Christian Cota SS09
hannahchristiancotauf1.jpg

Organic SS09
hannahorganicmg9.jpg

wwd

Tracy Reese backstage
hannahtracyreese3sz9.jpg
hannahtracyreese4ae5.jpg
hannahtracyreese5ew9.jpg

elle

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincente Villarin
http://www.***************/image/2008/W36/090520082343330704.jpg http://www.***************/image/2008/W36/090520082343357176.jpg
hannahvincentevillarinip2.jpg

elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephanieweaver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->