HIPS 36"
SHOES 11.5 US
EYE COLOR Hazel
HAIR COLOR Brown

imgmodels

imgmodels

Her instagram is @harinef

Last edited by a moderator:
there is absolutely nothing modelesque about this girl.

she's fine as an actress but in my opinion, IMG signing her was more of a publicity stunt than anything else.

anyway!

here's her US vogue feature
Vogue US Jan 2016
photo: Mikael Jansson
stylist: Camilla Nickerson
DArxkGc.jpg

harinef.tumblr

Has she walked shows before?

Hari Nef attends 2016 amfAR New York Gala at Cipriani Wall Street on February 10, 2016 in New York City.
7jDlT1x.jpg

dgZSTow.jpg

zimbio

Vanity Fair March 2016
Style Disrupters
Photographers: Inez and Vinoodh
Celebrities/Models: Kelela, Tavi Gevinson, Grimes, Spike Jonze, Dakota Johnson, Kate Young, Melina Matsoukas, Lucy Chadwick, Bjarke Ingels, Yael Aflalo, Lineisy Montero, Hari Nef, George Bamford, Nick Wooster, Asap Rocky, Alessandro Michele, Sean Baker, Alison Mosshart, Kendall Jenner, St. Vincent, Cary Joji Fukunaga.

Vanity Fair Digital Edition via ebook3000

Hari Nef attends the KENZO celebration of Disney's 'The Jungle Book' Capsule Collection with Bergdorf Goodman on April 5, 2016 in New York City.

hari-nef-attends-the-kenzo-celebration-of-disneys-the-jungle-book-picture-id519288674

gettyimages

Hari Nef attends the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards at the Hammerstein Ballroom on June 6, 2016 in New York City.
ty22wJg.jpg

getty

Actress Hari Nef attends the 2016 Fragrance Foundation Awards presented by Hearst Magazines on June 7, 2016 in New York City.
KAVV4zK.jpg

zimbio

Sebastian Faena Photoshoot for The Daily Summer (August 4, 2016)

starity.hu

i-D Pre-Fall 2016 : I Should Have Gone Fishing

Hanna Moon - Photographer
Caroline Newell - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Teiji Utsumi - Hair Stylist
Lucy Burt - Makeup Artist
Hari Nef - Model

streeters

The Daily Front Row's 4th Annual Fashion Media Awards at Park Hyatt New York on September 8, 2016 in New York City

harpersbazaar

Hari Nef attends Harper's Bazaar's celebration of "ICONS By Carine Roitfeld" presented by Infor, Laura Mercier, and Stella Artois at The Plaza Hotel on September 9, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

With her mom, both wearing Gucci, at the Emmys

thefashionlaw tw

Why her expression is basically the same empty one? If the transgender aspect was not present, she would be a nobody in this industry... I know a girl from college who looks like her clone, but with a more delicate body. Body-wise I don't see anything special, and her face is even more mundane than Kendall's: not pretty, but not exotic or unusual. Not even androgynous, I know most people love her for being trans, but sorry, I don't see the model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->