Harpers Bazaar China December 2015 : Carina, Daniel, Léa

Benn98

Reaction score
HB China publishes bi-monthly due to the overflow of advertising ....

Carina Lau by Sun Jun

Daniel Craig & Léa Seydoux

Sources: Carina - Amy-wong.com; Bond - Instagram.com/Funnyspecialtime

I'm assuming this editorial is featured in the issue with Carina on the cover, but I might be wrong.

Model: Liu Wen
Photographer: Sun Jun
Stylist: Wilson Huang

Source: Elitebarcelonablog.es

Sorry, can one of the mods please edit the title? :o

Wow, western editions must be so envious :lol:

Haha, I bet they are. In addtion to HB China, Elle and Cosmo publish bi-monthly as well. Vogue China runs 12 supplements each year. That's excluding the 'Collections' and Chengdu 'Special City' stand-alone issues they print twice a year. Advertising is an immense business in China.

I'm assuming this editorial is featured in the issue with Carina on the cover, but I might be wrong.

Model: Liu Wen
Photographer: Sun Jun
Stylist: Wilson Huang

Source: Elitebarcelonablog.es

This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing, Benn98!

Haha, I bet they are. In addtion to HB China, Elle and Cosmo publish bi-monthly as well. Vogue China runs 12 supplements each year. That's excluding the 'Collections' and Chengdu 'Special City' stand-alone issues they print twice a year. Advertising is an immense business in China.

That is so crazy, I had no idea. Do people over there simply prefer printed content? I can't imagine HB's target reader would have trouble accessing the internet.

I love Liu's editorial. It looks opulent without being corny, like US Vogue usually does.

At first glance I thought it is going to be biannual due to lack of original ideas, which seem to be the case for many magazines today:wink:

That editorial is magnificent!

That is so crazy, I had no idea. Do people over there simply prefer printed content? I can't imagine HB's target reader would have trouble accessing the internet.

I love Liu's editorial. It looks opulent without being corny, like US Vogue usually does.

Well, actually they do. I think many readers regard a printed magazine as something more exclusive. The quality of the paper is glossier and overall superior than Western magazines too. You must remember, the fashion media industry in China is still in it's infancy. Elle may have launched in 88', but Vogue, HB and Marie Claire followed only after the millenium. So they've yet to reach the fatigue which so many of us feel right now as we migrate to digital, or even quit magazines altogether.

All cover are just bad but editorial with Liu is absolutly great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->