The 'Headphones & Earphones' Thread

^^ Wow. The SkullCandy headphones are really cool.

I usually use headphones cos my dad warned me about earphones where they damage your eardrums.

Love this thread, wanting some new headphones, and loving the suggestions.

I wear headphones as well, earphones are awful for your ears and I attend enough concerts to do enough damage to my hearing.

Dream headphones from Hoon x Perfect Union python :wub:
54t446.jpg

And my actual, far less exciting, headphones, Panasonic
ljl3r.jpg

perfectunion and amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
i love headphones. i had the beat solos, the smaller headphones that break easily -_- nonetheless, the sound quality was pretty good i loved it, but im currently looking for something else, since my solos just broke for the second time and my warranty has expired. i was looking some bose and sennheiser headphones. does anyone have any suggestions?

i have the white panasonic ones from urban outfitters. they are a dream.

I bought a pair of Beats by Dre Solos. I got a good deal on them so I didn't mind buying them. The music sounds amazing on them!

The Source

Earphones for me. They are just so easy to carry around and take places...and I like my music everywhere :smile:

i wanna see if I can attach a microphone to the ones i own now:ermm:

i personnaly got these ones (from prada, sold with prada phone)
e180b717372b875379ce872414fdbf9e.wix_mp_256

wix.com

Truely : bad quality ! just make ppl looking @ you while u're listening to music in bus

I'm in love with those pink earphones. They were really cheap, but are the best! It's bad I can't buy them anymore.

my picture

earphones vs headphones

Hello
I don't know if this is the right place for this question but here goes.I'm sorta looking into this thing/business venture as I've always been aligned to the fashion crowd ( that love runway tunes) I'm calling these fashion accessories.
Would the fashion pack be more inclined to earphones or headphones?
In Paris headphones win hands down especially those bloody " beats".I myself rock Etymotics and on the other hand purist stick with the earpods that came with the device.
What's your take on this?

if this isn't the right area sorry..... newbie here

Hello
I don't know if this is the right place for this question but here goes.I'm sorta looking into this thing/business venture as I've always been aligned to the fashion crowd ( that love runway tunes) I'm calling these fashion accessories.
Would the fashion pack be more inclined to earphones or headphones?
In Paris headphones win hands down especially those bloody " beats".I myself rock Etymotics and on the other hand purist stick with the earpods that came with the device.
What's your take on this?

if this isn't the right area sorry..... newbie here

Headphones (on-ear/over-ear) tend to be flashier than earphones, especially the higher end models, so the more fashion concious people opt for headphones. Around here Beats and Sennheiser are really popular, worn on neck half the time, so everyone can hear what they listen to. :woot::rolleyes: Trend I don't get since Beats are too muddy and thumpy, Sennheiser sound is too flat and weird instrument seperation (or lack thereoff), so I wouldn't get those. Price vs performance is off balance.
Personally I prefer earphones since they cancel outside noise better, but without annoying by-standers and jogging with headphones is not as comfy. Higher end Sony and Bowers & Wilkins ones are ok.
And those thingies that come with smartphones or mp3/iPods are lousy, sorry.

(black beats by dre studio; 1st gen) headphones.... buds hurt my ears or else they fall out....

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have the Frends Ella Rose earbuds (the white/gold) ones? They seem a little expensive for earbuds for me, but would love to see or hear what someone who actually has them has to show/say.

i lost two pairs over the holidays...
soooooooo annoying~~~~!!!

:judge:...

i can't bear to buy expensive ones because of this...
:(

i lost two pairs over the holidays...
soooooooo annoying~~~~!!!

:judge:...

i can't bear to buy expensive ones because of this...
:(

I though the same about sunglasses, but when I bought more expensive ones I automatically was more careful with them and never lost them (or sat on them.. :roll eyes:smile: again..

Maybe it will work the same way with ear- or headphones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->