The 'Headphones & Earphones' Thread

my brother's dog at his bose ie2 earbuds so I bought him a pair of beats urbeats for christmas (they were like 40% off on black friday).... they're supposedly more rugged....

If you're looking for a good quality pair of inexpensive earphones then you can't go wrong with a-Jays Two. I got a pair after reading all the great reviews about them and they were only $25 (half price) with free shipping during the black Friday sales. I think they look stylish, are worth the value and sound great, also they are TANGLE FREE (love love love this). :smile:

Definitely headphones. As those are very practical. No noise outside, good-looking and comfortable :smile:

Sony in-ear earphones are the best... cheap, comfortable and with really amazing sound quality... (bought a pair of Sennheiser to try and I returned it immediately...)

Go for the MDR-EX series... if u want good sound quality, get MDR-EX50LP or something with a higher model number (bigger than 50)

Just a thought: has anyone actually gotten those embellished headphones from the D&G F/w 2015 show? I'm curious to see how well they work

my solution to not losing another pr has been this...

i got a pair in hot pink so they are easy to spot and, i think, harder to lose...
perhaps also less likely to be swiped...

so far, so good...
the colour amuses me...
it is so unusual for me to have anything pink...
made me think of limi yamamoto's bright pink shopping bags...
a pop of unexpected, and decidedly feminine, colour...
:bunny:

You guys should get the Symphonized NRG Premium Genuine Wood earphones. It's ony $25, comes with a remote/microphone with a lovely wooden design. The sound is fantastic and it blocked the noise completely. I've had it for 2 weeks and I have to say it's the best I've ever had.

Lots of neat designs now :smile: in a way I'm glad mine died that I could see the new fashions x) I never expect I'd bump into it here
Anyway I got a pair of camouflage pattern B) in the future I'm thinking of the wood ones... looks 'tiki' than anything imo ^,^

I've got a wooden pair by Tivoli. However just like with any other style the cable is showing wear and tear (which greatly effects audio quality..) within a year. So I'll probably be looking for a new one in a few months..

I now have a pair of 2nd gen beats studios in metallic sky (partially b/c they've slashed the price in half; they're not worth the original retail, but I do like them).... gave my old 1st gen pair to my mom (she uses them in lieu of those distributed airplane earbuds when traveling)....

My cable is made of fabric, a hard cord. I kind of think it's more durable than the vinyl? ones -or plastic. When I had those I thought the wire could rip if I bend it or pull too much. This fabric is already stiff as is

There were leopard skin earbuds too -I totally would get it but I might not wear it outdoors

Last edited by a moderator:
Bose ie2 all day. Most comfortable in ear headphones ever but worth the $100.

My camo Happy Plugs have died in one ear...

I now have the wood ones. :smile: by Bob Marley

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->