Heidi Montag

EW! It's almost as if he's tainted her STYLE too! The boobs, the whiter than white teeth, and disgusting clothes/swimsuits. I liked her SO much better before! And speaking of her teeth...they remind me of that Friends episode where Ross whitens his teeth before a date and they're practically glow in the dark...haha.

They are SO ridiculous!! In all the magazines they have these stupid statements about how much they love each other. We get the point!!

she has a great body.. but they don't make the pictures any less ridiculous!:lol:

Wow Heidi, way to perpetuate the LA stereotype! Jesus, and those totally set up photoshoots of theirs, *cough* I mean candids are pathetic to another degree. I'm embarassed for her, 'cause it's so obvious he's the one that's behind it.

Ok, paps listen. At approximately 5:10 right at sunset me and Heidi will kiss ok? Make sure to get that! Get my nice side too alright, no flash, I want it to look as au natural as possible :scary spencer smile: :lol:

The problem is their relationship is basically built on taking it to the next level instead of establishing anything. It's how he maintains control on her. What will happen after they can't go anywhere? First he dated and then ensnared her, then insisting on moving in together, then getting married, and no doubt she'll be pregnant soon. It's all too much.

Heidi Montag 2007 MTV Movie Awards - Arrivals 5-30-07
celebutopia

^^^ LOL. It looks like she's got some deoderant remnants under her arm. By the way, she and her gremlin look absolutely wretched.

:o Look at her boob in the last photo of that set! You can see the bruises from her surgery. :sick:

I don't think thats bruising. I think it's a combination of the color of her dress combined with the shadow from his hand. But you can tell that he's definately pancaked the foundation on.

EW! It's almost as if he's tainted her STYLE too! The boobs, the whiter than white teeth, and disgusting clothes/swimsuits. I liked her SO much better before! And speaking of her teeth...they remind me of that Friends episode where Ross whitens his teeth before a date and they're practically glow in the dark...haha.

I totally agree.
I kinda feel bad for her cause it seems like she needs him to exist!
And by the way, I loved that episode it was so funny !! :lol:

MEET THE FAKERS!

spacer.gif
Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag PUBLICITY STUNT!

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
EXCLUSIVE: The Celebrity Babylon secret cam video that will have everyone talking! Hear paparazzi talking about a "set up" they did with the Hill$ lovebirds and the dumb magazine that gave the phony pics and the phony engagement a double page spread! Read on...
It was all so romantic, The Hills stars Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag getting engaged in idyllic Santa Barbara, Ca., with the waves of the Pacific Ocean crashing around them only 8 months after they hooked up. But wait! What's that? It's a manager with a contract in hand, the dirtiest deal in Hollywood, the romance is a publicity stunt to make the two cover-worthy magazine stars and generate a significant side income! That's right, Celebrity Babylon has learned EXCLUSIVELY that the engagement between Pratt, 23, and Montag, 20, is a FAKE, as fake as Montag's new chest! "It's an arrangement that suits both of them," says an MTV insider, "they won't be walking down the aisle, they will go through the motions of planning a wedding, and then have a big break-up that will get lots of press. All caught on camera by photographers, of course." It's a lesson in profile raising publicity that Pratt learned at the knee of pal Brody Jenner, 23, who is widely believed to wooed childhood friend Nicole Richie, 26, after her engagement ended to DJ AM (Adam Goldstein), to raise his profile. Montag, 20, tried it first by getting breast enhancement surgery, which worked for a bit, but then her star went flat. When news of the fake engagement broke last month, MTV issued a coy, "We do not comment on the personal lives of our stars." Stars? What stars? A couple of young reality show goofs? We have exclusive video of photographers talking about the "set up" photos they arranged with the "engaged" couple! In the old studio system of Hollywood, this sort of chicanery was common place, but in this day and age it is shocking -- but not unexpected! We also have EXCLUSIVE SECRET video of a paparazzi photographer talking about his agency's photo set ups with Heidi and Spencer, and what the "$plit" is, so listen carefully!! Click on the video icon on the upper right...http://www.celebritybabylon.com/features/meet-the-fakers/

af666069bf.jpg

HEIDI MONTAG

The newly engaged Hills costar shows off her curves in a barely-there lingerie-inspired dress at the MTV Movie Awards.
people

so I see theyre paying paps to follow them again....

I dont think there should be a thread on her...shes just an attention seeker and her style is disgusting. Out of sight, out of mind, that sort of thing.

Heidi Montag modeling for Swim Miami 2008 - Ashley Paige show
celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->