Heidi Montag

yes it is calculated, they make deals with magazines like US weekly to be in certain places and tip the paps off. I've heard that their relationship is for publicty only and they will call off the engagment to get more press and money from selling their stories

^ Thats pathetic ... Seriously ... Some ppl are really dying for fame :yuk:

Yuck. It hurts me to look at her....I wish she would go away. She's so fake.

"The Hills" Season Three Premiere At LG House In Malibu

76030002.jpg
76030001.jpg

76029995.jpg
76029976.jpg

76029983.jpg

76029980.jpg

GettyImages

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag at Koi on August 8

76030105.jpg
76030102.jpg

76029940.jpg
76029939.jpg

GettyImages

Why do the paps take their pictures? Theyre nothing but fakes, through and through. Oh, and she looks EXACTLY as she did pre-surgery. What morons.

Heidi Montag - 'The Hills' Season 3 Premiere Party at the LG House in Malibu, California aug 8

HQ:s

celebutopia

"Hi, this is Heidi Montag! Who I am? You know the blonde girl from The Hills, Ok?. Me and my blond Ken-wannabe-boyfriend will leave Koi in like 15 minuters Ok? You did NOT hear it from me!!!! Byeeee!"

Why do the paps take their pictures? Theyre nothing but fakes, through and through. Oh, and she looks EXACTLY as she did pre-surgery. What morons.

Really? I think she looks different. I thought she looked great before though.

And that outfit is so boring. Snooze.

I don't know, but I'm sure they were on clearance.

:lol::lol::lol:

The only nice thing I have to say is that you can tell she's been working out. Her figure (aside from the boobs) looks amazing. Her face on the other hand...

Did anyone catch the premiere? Heidi was wearing a gorgeous white dress at her house warming party. Could anyone ID it?

She should cut her hair. I think it's too long. I really loved how it was on the first season of The Hills.

I think she seem really sad, no matter how much she tries to smile. He is evil and she's his puppet.

What a tacky wh*re this girl is... They shouldn't even waste time on her...She got wayy too much airtime last night on the show..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->