Hermès Accessories

Does anyone knows if there are any "collier de chien" belts knockoffs around? I`d love to purchase one but unfortonately they are a bit expensive to me right now, and I have been looking for a similar one... if anyone could help, thanks:flower:

I was not aware there were earrings!!! You just made my day...I had no idea what to ask for for my birthday, now I definitely do. If anyone has a pic of these please share!!

He's a picture. You must let me know if you get a pair! I saw a pair of clips on Ebay, but I can't wear clip earrings. This is from Gossip Girl, but the actress (can't remember her name) has alot of her own Hermes items that she wears on the show. She's wearing the earrings with matching gold barina? Medor watch. I love this look. Since I have the palladium/black medor watch I need the earrings!!

photo from thepurseforumblog.com

attachment.php

Does anyone knows if there are any "collier de chien" belts knockoffs around? I`d love to purchase one but unfortonately they are a bit expensive to me right now, and I have been looking for a similar one... if anyone could help, thanks:flower:

Well I've seen studded belts before and Ebay seems to have alot of fake Hermes around. This season some people have been posting really cute Zara finds that are more Burberry inspired, but still....

Hi salome are you sure its not these Lena Wald studded earrings?
[shopbop.com]

I'm sure I have seen them in gold as well..

Attachments

• lenaw2000613701_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831100485.jpg
    lenaw2000613701_prod_medium_v1_m56577569831100485.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
Here is my very small (but always growing!:D) collection of Hermes accessories. Now if only I had a Birkin to put it all in...

My favorite is definitely the two cashmere/silk shawls. I wear them with EVERYTHING!!

DSC03006.jpg

Image credit: my own

Anyone else noticed Charlotte's agenda in Lost in Translation?
I want one! :heart:

Bild27.jpg

film_stills at livejournal

^ I seriously thought i was the only person that picked up on that!!

Stealth- it recently went up to $980

I have a quick question. I recentley bought an Hermes Clic Clac, what is the product care? Any suggestions on cleaning?

mnPurseLover, Hermes was selling a small selection of their agendas online, but I guess they aren't anymore. They do have an option on their website where you can contact an SA about them, though, which I would suggest. Hermes SAs have always been very helpful and kind to me. My fave agendas are the Globetrotter and the Vision (I think one of those has extra hooks inside) - I want one in purple, but I'll have to go to the boutique for that, and then there is always the matter of acquiring what's on the price tag. :flower:

I came to this thread specifically to find out some info on the collier de chien cuffs. I have tried a few on in the ATL store, but I am still really confused on the sizing, if there is any. I'm not in ATL at the moment, and I don't have a personal SA there, so I assumed this thread would be the best place to go for information. Also, does anyone know the price difference between a black croc/gator vs. black leather and palladium vs. gold hardware? Also, what types of leathers are available? TIA!
flowers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows any info about the Hermes for Johnnie Walker (Scotch whiskey) ties? Are they a limited edition or something?

these bracelets all look the same to me.

Same here. Plus...they look really ugly and chunky to me... I'd never wear them and I don't understand why anyone would want to spend money on them or WEAR them. Sometimes it seems as if people don't really care about what a piece looks like as long it's from Hèrmes.
The scarfs on the otherhand are really lovely. :flower:

Same here. Plus...they look really ugly and chunky to me... I'd never wear them and I don't understand why anyone would want to spend money on them or WEAR them. Sometimes it seems as if people don't really care about what a piece looks like as long it's from Hèrmes.
The scarfs on the otherhand are really lovely. :flower:

that's a very friendly thing to say to people who posted the Hermès bracelets and cuffs that they purchased. up yours!! :flower:

crying diamonds- i love the little jw red label bottles on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->