Hilary Duff
people.com

hilary_duff.jpg

hilary_duff2.jpg

hilary_duff.jpg

hilary_duff2.jpg

hilary_duff.jpg

SomethingElse i LOVE those snake hoops.

i always love hoops but haven't worn any in a while. but i'm going to! i just bought a few new pairs.

With a low cut but simple dress, should medium/large hoops be avoided because it starts to get trashy, or is it alright if the hoops are not huge and the outfit is simple?

if an outfit like that gets trashy it's most likely do get that way because of the hair and make-up, also how the dress is on your body.. so it shouldn't really matter how big the hoops are imo

I like lanvin hoops, especially on Coco :smile: But it looks heavy and uncomfortable...

Too much chav assosciation. Which is a shame, as some of the hoops posted look quite pretty.

I used to wear them when I was 12/13. Now I'm thinking that I could wear them again when I see how gorgeous some of the models and celebs look with them, but I still see little teenagers who wear them and look really tacky. :D
So that's a really problem. ^_^

I think I'm going to try to make a pair myself and see what can I do cause I like the Lanvin's ones but I'm not going to pay their prize.. :ermm:

I hope none of them lead to permanent ear lobe damage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->