House of the Very... F/W 07.08

Scott

Stitch:the Hand
Reaction score
I love this! marionettes!! :woot: really funny,interesting details too.

look1.jpg
look1a.jpg
look3.jpg

look3a.jpg
look5.jpg
look6.jpg

houseofthe.com

Scott... thanks as always for posting :flower: You make so many good threads.

they're on their web site,telepathic. their spring 08 is on there too but i didn't like it so much compared with this. aeons better.

btw,i should have said house of the...as that's what i always forget how everybody refers to them in short.

it's such a coincidence i posted this.....yesterday i got a nice newsletter from park in vienna and amongst the pieces was a lovely yellow t'shirt by them with one of those figure prints like the first piece. how i wish markus strasser would get an e-shop on the site!

everything is cut beautifully
i could do with one of those crisp white shirts, perfect for the androgynous look

they're on their web site,telepathic. their spring 08 is on there too but i didn't like it so much compared with this. aeons better.

btw,i should have said house of the...as that's what i always forget how everybody refers to them in short.

it's such a coincidence i posted this.....yesterday i got a nice newsletter from park in vienna and amongst the pieces was a lovely yellow t'shirt by them with one of those figure prints like the first piece. how i wish markus strasser would get an e-shop on the site!

I meant.. how did u discover them? through diane pernet?

lol u know markus?
me too! :smile:

u know him from antwerp?

I meant.. how did u discover them? through diane pernet?

lol u know markus?
me too! :smile:

u know him from antwerp?

oh sorry. actually,this time :lol: ,it was hintmag. there's an interview/feature about them,as it's a collective,which i actually posted on here...

i don't know markus personally but yeah i've known of him since he graduated in 2000. same class as a friend of mine. then he did something completely different and opened perhaps one of the coolest multi-label shops in europe,in wein a few years later--rather than becoming a designer first and remaining in antwerpen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->