Reaction score
Anok Yai by Ethan James Green
Adesuwa Aighewi by Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Adut Akech by Campbell Addy

Source @i-d Instagram

39138622_10155895257268031_8791485389882785792_n.jpg

39130036_10155895254733031_296726409873719296_n.jpg

39032326_10155895249788031_8033926658643722240_n.jpg

I was hoping for an epic group shot when I saw the thread title.

Love Aduts cover! She is a treasure!!!

Wow @ Adut's cover, such an incredible shot. It's powerful and calme at the same time, I'm in love with it. Bravo to her and Campbell!
Adesuwa has an amazing bone structure but her shot is not showing it so much, it's not really strong.
Anok is so gorgeous (and her look can be very sensual in addition to high fashion) but I really don't like her pose on the cover. It reminds me too much of those photoshoots at America's Next Top Model that the girls do before the real competition starts when they are given hair makeovers :lol:

Overall the cast is great but only one covers shines, the other two are not bad but fall flat in comparison to Adut's shot.

These are all quite lovely covers but Adut's one definitely stands out. It might just be the use of colour, but the composition is also quite striking and works well.

Adut's the the star of the three. Adesuwa's is boring- we've seen that posing and composition a million times. Yawn. Anok looks lovely but boring compared to Adut's striking cover imo

When Adut's name turns up in a thread title, I'm right there. The other two girls don't stand a chance against her cover shot.

When Adut's name turns up in a thread title, I'm right there. The other two girls don't stand a chance against her cover shot.

I agree and I am so happy for her! She's amazing and such a pleasure to be around- her personality is delightful and her energy is contagious- can't wait to see how the next couple of years go for her !

They all look great. Adut is by far the strongest, followed by Anok. Adesuwa is clearly the weakest, but still, I think all yjr covers are great.

Sorry I think Anok really owned this set of covers. Very engaging and I've been a bit iffy on her. Love Adut but that type of cover shot is so predictable...looks exactly like what they would do with someone like Ajak.

Aduwesa seems to be getting shafted with a lot of the editorial briefs recently. Cover's fine though.

Adut's cover feels very early 2000's in a way and yet completely relevant to the moment (take note Vogue Ukraine, or was it Portugal?). The image is so simple but so effective: her skin has this metallic shin that pops against the bright pink sweater, the way she covers her eye seems very graceful yet nonchalant and that stare is just killer.

Rianne looks amazing. Most consistent model of the past decade for sure.

Can't wait for Adut's!

Can anyone post the AnokYai &Adut Akech by Ethan Jame?

Up! Up! Up! The Rising Stars of 2018

Photographer: Ethan James Green
Fashion Editor: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Cyndia Harvey
Make-up: Kanako Takase
Models: Adut Akech, Anok Yai, Eniola Abioro

i-d.vice

How Fashion Can Change The World

Photographer: Campbell Addy
Fashion Editor: Alastair McKimm
Hair Styling: Duffy
Make-up: Hannah Murray
Model: Adut Akech

i-d.vice

Think Positive!

Photography: Oliver Hadlee Pearch
Fashion Editor: Carlos Nazario
Hair Styling: Tina Outen
Make-up: Susie Sobol
Models: Adesuwa Alghewi, Riley Montana, Selah Marley, Imani Sade, Simone, Brandy, Jane Pablo, Chad and Sebastian, Achok Majak, Serguelen Mariano, Morocco, Indira Scot, Chauncey. Edwin. Tristen. Malaye. Emily. Kianna. Auden. Jonathan. Tylee. Ethan. Khalil. Brianna. Aurel. Magne. Mekala. Mason. Jimmy. Spirit. Kirtisha. Yimilya. Marz Lovejoy. Nomi Rasmussen-Lovejoy. Franklin. Taira. Izzy. Najjee. Elijah. Quadec. Nazire. Matthew. Raiden

i-d.vice

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->