I Love Blind Items ! #6 *Absolutely no drug or weight blind items and talk allowed*

1.1 - JLo.

1.2 - Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom

1.3 - Emma Watson and James Franco/Seth Rogen & co on This Is The End

1.4 - Janet Jackson just cancelled her UK Tour

1.5 - Kim Kartrashian obvs

1.6 - Miley Cyrus and Patrick Closetnegger

1.7 - Channing Tatum. Clue: Magic

1.8 - No idea, but hilarious.

1.9 - JLo again, stealing Britney's audience.

It’s not bad enough that this reality star has transformed her own face and body into an unnatural mess with massive amounts of surgery.

She now thinks she is an expert at telling everyone else around her what they need to have done to look perfect!

Most of her friends and employees have gone under the knife or the needle because she insisted. It doesn’t matter whether they need anything done or not. If they resist she pushes and pushes until they give in. It’s about them reflecting her aesthetic.

For the past couple of years, Kirsten [Dunst] has been working on a film script with a girlfriend.

The production hasn’t been publicly announced yet, so she is unwilling to got into too much detail, but it is an adaptation of a novel set in the 1950s that many women will have read, she says.

It’s a book that people care about at a certain age

She plans to direct it herself and she already has an impressive lead actress in place. The actress approached her, she adds, and she wells up just thinking about such a vote of confidence.

I’m nervous. There’s part of me that’s like, “What am I doing? Why would I ever put myself in the position to be ripped apart to direct this?” I know I’m going to be out of my mind for however long it takes!

This foreign-born actor was a huge movie star ten or fifteen years ago. Then his bad behavior nearly took down his career.

Fortunately, he has cleaned up his act. He wants you to know that he’s changed, but he could use a wholesome and famous girl on his arm to emphasize that he’s now a sober nice guy instead of a drunk assh*le.

He has set his sights on this divorcing American actress. She finds him attractive but is giving him a wide berth. She’s already lived through one drinking/gambling/whatever husband. Why should she get involved with someone so similar?

What hunky movie star is taking so much Human Growth Hormone that those close to him are concerned he’s “really overdoing it?”

The actor recently bulked up for a new role that requires a lot of shirtlessness but it probably would have been healthier to do it naturally.

blindgossip

1- Heidi Montag
3- Colin Farrell??
4- Chris Hemsworth/Pratt??

^I thought about Colin as well but he´s now dating someone else so I don´t know... the american actress is Jen Garner, no?

I think 4. is Zac Efron. He has bulked up to the extreme whilst shooting Baywatch :shock:

#2 The Bell Jar, Jennifer Lawrence?

I thought The Bell Jar too, though that movie has been made some years ago with Julia Stiles I think. I REALLY don't wanna see Jen as Sylvia Plath, she doesn't fit the role imo

I thought The Bell Jar too, though that movie has been made some years ago with Julia Stiles I think. I REALLY don't wanna see Jen as Sylvia Plath, she doesn't fit the role imo

The Julia Stiles version never got off the ground, even though it was talked about and in development for so long it felt like they made it. :lol: Must be kind of awkward for Julia...

Sorry but The Bell Jar just doesn't need a film adaptation, and Dunst being at the helm isn't exactly promising...I get the feeling she'd just be aping Sofia Coppola's ethereal style the whole time. It'll likely meet the same fate as the Julia Stiles version anyway TBH.

A.
There are two young male actors. They are very close in age. One does more movies. The other does more TV.

They both love showing off their bodies when they are in shape… but is one of them just pretending to be confident?

When TV Guy stripped off his shirt to show off his physique, Movie Guy studied the photo with great interest.

He was fascinated by [TV Guy’s] abs. He was staring at the pic, and then he enlarged it and started asking people around him. “Hey, do you think these are natural? What do you think he did to get them? Do they look better than mine?” Everybody had to reassure him that his abs were superior to [TV Guy’s] abs. It was weird.

Guess he’s not as secure about his body as he pretends to be!

B.
Everybody in this blind item has a famous name.

This actor’s marriage is breaking up. Want to know why? Of course you do!

It’s because he has almost exactly the same issues as his famous brother: He just can’t keep it in his pants!

Our girl has gone to extreme measures to try to get him help for his zipper problem, but his zipper seems to be permanently stuck in the open position.

At least our girl will find a sympathetic ear in the brother’s ex. In fact, watching how well she handled her situation with the brother is what gave the wife the confidence to finally pull the plug.
Casey Affleck

C.
It looked like this former popstar was finally picking up the pieces of his nearly-ruined life.

Not so fast!

All the old vices are back. He is acting bizarrely and is getting into arguments with strangers. In one recent verbal spat, he tried to trump some guy by bragging about his multi-million dollar mansion.

He currently lives in a one-bedroom rental apartment.

D.
We’ve told you before that this good-looking couple is in a PR relationship. They are both film actors and they are both enjoying success at the box office.

Well, one side is now pushing to take this to the next level. They want a fake engagement!

The first team thinks that the timing would be perfect for promoting a film starring the couple that will be released in a few months. They want to promote the movie as “the film in which they met and fell in love,” and say that the fake engagement will bolster the chances that BOTH actors will be nominated for Oscars.

The second team wants an Oscar too, but their actor wants to keep the relationship light and is reluctant about taking it to the next fake level.

So watch what happens in the next few months. If there is an uptick in “serious couple” stories (e.g. romantic dinners, house hunting, ring shopping) and appearances together (e.g. paparazzi photos of them by the ocean on vacation), our fake couple will probably be getting “engaged” in time for awards season!

It also means that they will BOTH be pushing hard for Oscar nominations, and will be staying in their “relationship” through the film’s release and the 2017 awards season… after which point they will be free to go their separate ways.

E.
The parents of this young celebrity are still managing her public sexuality.

They encouraged her to ask a young man to be her date to an event where they knew the young couple would be photographed. They know that their daughter is really dating someone else – another young female celebrity – but they are hoping that once she sees how much publicity she gets for “dating” a boy, she will want to publicly do that more often!

F.
This over-40 actress is not a huge movie star, but you definitely know who she is from having starred on more than one TV series.

She is looking for a creative way to earn more money doing what she loves: Acting!

To that end, she is thinking of becoming one of the Real Housewives.

Huh?

[Actress] says that all the drama on the shows is just another form of acting. She sees it as an interesting acting challenge to play an exaggerated version of herself. She doesn’t particularly like the women on the show, but that would actually make it easier for her to create drama with them!

G.
This handsome film actor is super hypocritical. He says that it’s disrespectful for women to hit on him when his girlfriend is around… but he has no problem hitting on women when their men are around!

I met him at [an event] last year. He was hitting on my friend (she’s really gorgeous).

She told him, “See that guy over there? That’s my boyfriend!” He just shrugged and said, “So? You have a chance to be with [Character he plays]. [Character] could have any woman in this room, but he’s here talking to you!”

I think he was trying to be charming, but it was a little creepy that he kept calling himself [Character].

blindgossip

G is Henry Cavill. He recently said that he gets offended when girls hit on him in front of his 19 year old girlfriend. Superman is the character of course :lol:

Her boyfriend used to be on TV a lot. Not so much anymore. She wants him back on TV. Why? So SHE can be on TV with him!

It may happen, too. She is gaining more and more control over him by playing a very manipulative game. If he hasn’t mentioned his family in a while, she will casually bring them up in conversation, get him all wound up and agitated about it, and then calm him down. She is positioning herself as his one true ally. His new family. And this great new family should be on TV!

The funny thing is that he is happier because he thinks he is back in control of his life. The truth is that he just changed one controller for another!

Once you are cast in a successful franchise film, you are guaranteed a part in the next chapter, right?

Not necessarily! Even if the quality of your acting is good, if people on the set don’t personally like you, you may not make it to the next film. This is especially true in ensemble films, where another actor can always take the lead next time.

This actor in a major franchise would be well-advised to adjust his attitude on set. He’s nice to the other principals… but treats the crew like dirt.

Not Alex Pettyfer or anyone from Magic Mike.

This couple is certainly not making beautiful music together anymore. They have been together well over a year. Their relationship looks all happy and loving in public. However, behind the scenes it’s all yelling and fighting.

During an argument a couple of weeks ago, he was yelling at her about something. She picked up the cold drink in front of her, demanded that he “Chill the f*ck out”, and then tossed the contents right in his face!

This model has been famous for many years and was married to a big celebrity. However, for someone so beautiful and famous, she has surprisingly few followers on social media.

She doesn’t understand why more people don’t follow her on Twitter. We tried to tell her that her Twitter feed is boring as hell because it’s just one long sales pitch for all her products and she just repeats herself over and over. She insists that she is the celebrity, gave this “people buy my products because they want to be me” speech, and says that selling products is the whole point of social media. Whatever.

Which 80s superstar vocalist turned up at Heathrow with the rest of his band – but couldn’t get on the flight with them, as he’d brought his daughter’s passport by mistake?

This father is a busy working film actor. His wife is a civilian. She must be very busy, too.

How busy? Well, while the actor was away filming a few months ago, she was apparently too busy to attend a parent-teacher conference. She sent the child’s nanny instead.

When the teacher questioned the appropriateness of the nanny’s attendance at the meeting, the nanny replied that she knew more about the child’s daily life than either parent, so it was actually better for her to be there.

This very pretty actress is in her 30s. She is best known for her TV work, but she has done plenty of films as well.

She recently did a magazine interview/shoot. Her photo will likely be on the cover. During the interview, she talked leading a healthy life, about the dangers of Photoshopping, how women need to be proud of how they look naturally, etc.

…then, when she saw the photo they wanted to use, she said “Yeah, but I don’t like this or this. Can you blur it out? And cover up those marks? And maybe thin that out a little?” Funny, but kinda hypocritical too!

This is about two different men. Their stories are not connected. But I wonder if they might want to find each other.

Many of the first man’s secrets and shortcomings have been widely publicised. The juicy sh-t however remains undercover. He had an affair with a very good, very famous friend, also male. And they get all sporty together. There has been speculation about them for years. At first I found it hard to believe. But recently two very good sources have confirmed it.

The other man has a very beautiful girlfriend. And it’s been a while since he’s had a very young boyfriend. Getting wild with young, ripped men has been a compulsion for him. But since she came around, he’s been able to deny those desires and has committed to straight living. It helps that there’s a payment plan. Multiple independent sources have told me over the last week that the story going up and down her circle is that on the 15th of every month she receives a direct deposit amounting to almost a million dollars. So I suppose he sees it like an investment?

These two are actually perfect for each other. And they’re not that far removed. Surely someone can make it happen.
this one is really juicy, and many guesses for the first part are about David Beckham and Tom Cruise - Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk for the second part.

blindgossip

1- Rob Kardashian and his girlfriend Ebony Thailand or sthg like that.
3- Calvin Harris and Taylor Swift ?
4 - Miranda Kerr
8- Couldn't see the first part when I first saw the blind on Lainey but Beckham and Cruise is such a good guess. The second one is definitely Bradley & Irina ( Bearding could really become a career goal for some people with that kind of money it's ridiculous). The connection being football and Irina's former "lover" Cristiano Ronaldo.

About #8: "There has been speculation about them for years", where does this come from? I don´t remember gossip about Beckham/Cruise, anyone care to explain? :smile:

#8 deffo sounds like Tom Cruise from the "Shortcoming" (he's short) and the "undercover" (Mission Impossible).

I've never heard rumours about his and Beckham though? Although i just goggled, and there is some rumours from 2012.

The second is deffo Bradley Cooper.

Tom Cruise and Bradley Cooper are good guesses, but I find it hard to believe thar the latter can afford to pay over 10 millions a year just for a beard. That number just sounds unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->