The 'Shoe ID' Thread

Not sure who makes the shoes but she looks good for a women who is married w/3 kids....

Help! Can anyone identify?

I really like them somone told me they think is marc jacobs but i have looked and looked the only one that comes up our those pink ones they have to be from the winter collectio 03 here are some pics
brown_boots.jpg

tan_boots.jpg

Help! Can anyone identify?

It's a sad fact (well at least to me it is) that the stilleto fever is still here. No chunky heel boots anywhere in the stores which is a big shame. Though, I found this pic last night and was wondering if anyone could tell a style/make from an image?

Many thanks for any replies.

Attachments

• black40.jpg
    black40.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 32
Those are EXACTLY what I want for Fall/Winter this year.

They do remind me of something MJ would make. However, that show was filmed in the late winter/early spring of this past year right? So you would be looking for last season's shoes. I never saw any pair by MJ last season like that though... They all had laces up the sides.

they wouldd be perfect for winter this is why i want them i wonder who else designed them hmm i am tempted to ask at her site

I'm probably wrong, but they look like something Marc Jacobs would design.

i doubt you will find these in boutiques anytime soon..
they were done over 10 years ago and hardly to be seen anywhere actually! :ninja:

good luck in finding them and dont trip over pls :wink:

Maybe in another 10 years or so, the chucky heel and slight platform will come back :P

I hope so, I always had a weakness for those (not the mega huge platforms though).

And as for me falling over in those, well I might not have to worry about that as I am male and I wouldnt be wearing them :innocent:

i searched threw marc jacobs sites and stuff and the only boots that came up wherwe those pink suede ones that jamie glachier bought on rich girls i just went and tryed to find a forum at her offcial site and there isn't any

These are similar. But not really, as they have lacing up the sides.

6c_12_s.JPG

There is a pair on laredoute's fall preview that is quite similar.

No heel :\
35336-d.jpg

Also similar:
28465-d.jpg

I have wanted these in brown for a while... :heart:

You can get different kinds of soles, too.... Zappos.com... some other places too.

In the new WWD Accessories magazine I saw a picture of boots that look alot like the ones you're looking for... They're by Kristen Lee...

I found these on ebay, quite similar and you could just fold the top down to show the same wool lining inside. It doesnt have a zip though.

Attachments

• no_zip.jpg
    no_zip.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"