The 'Shoe ID' Thread

im pretty sure those are the pigalle by christian louboutin but thats a fabric / print i've never seen before

Yeah definetly they're louboutin.

pics from justjared.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how sharp you guys are on mens shoes, I love these ones and I'd love to know who made them.

Credit: From Mathias Lauridsen's thread here at TFS

what is from the row?

do you recognize the shoes?

Attachments

• 116kumx.jpg
    116kumx.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 17
Shoe ID help, please

I saw these on TFS this last fall/winter and I can't find the story it went with. Does anyone know who designed them? Just in case I simultaneously win the lottery/wake up with lithe feet. Thanks!

20081205013442_header.jpg

makeupbudda, please credit the image. thanks. hope you find them!

can anyone identify these shoes for me? I can't decide wheater they are ugly or "special" in a good way, would love to know who made them

don't know if that helps, the picture was taken in New York

thank you :flower:

source: garancedore.fr

risingstar: from post #235, the first pair is Moschino from (I think) Fall 2007. I had them in gold but returned them because the color was garish IRL. I did buy them in blue though :smile: Hope to help!

Can anyone help me and identify those sandals worn by Mariah Carey ? I think that they could be YSL but I'm not sure :unsure:

Thank You very much :flower:

source: www.mariahdaily.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Flashbang - Thank You veeeery much :flower: :flower::flower: their platforms look a little bit similar to the YSL Tribute Sandals :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->