The 'Shoe ID' Thread

I know these are most likely Aquazzura (because of the style), but could anyone positively identify the style? I've asked around and someone told me they might be some kind of limited edition. TIA!

ofd7bo.jpg

image source | zara.com

Anyone know the original designer of these from Zara? TIA.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 8
does anyone recognize these shoes?

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 16.21.22 copy.jpg

From Olivia Fleming's instagram (Olivia_Fleming)

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_ouc0rynlih1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

i would like to purchase for girl, but the images just link to one pinterest board to the next. thank you!

Can anyone id the sneakers Nina is wearing, please? Tia!

Oops! Can't see the sneakers ... maybe post another photo?

Does anyone know when these Miu Miu boots happened? I assume mid to late 90s, not sure tho...

3356349-1_1.jpg

3356349-2.jpg

Hi. I was just looking for confirmation that these boots are mm6 maison margiela & that they are really called fake mule boots? The reason why I ask is that Ive only found them on two websites to purchase & both sites seem sketchy.
Could you also tell me what season they are from?

maison.png

Does anybody have a clue what doc martens are those? Are they even docs at all? I've never seen them and the dr. martens webstore surely doesn't have them.

instagram.com/iosonomariacarlaboscono

Hey guys - hoping you can help me locate/put a name to a pair of boots I saw the other day. A woman was wearing these absolutely perfect-looking chelsea boots that I found out were Harley Davidson; there was white stitching on the rear/side heel saying "Harley-Davidson" and they looked a lot like the HD boots in the attached photo. They had the same square toe - not too dramatic - and that same curved stitching on the side. The ones I saw were chelsea boots - black - with the usual black stretchy side paneling. No buckles, no laces, just like regular chelsea boots. Can anyone help me find these?! Please and thank you xxm_5bcabf5404e33d12697a8465.jpg m_5bce95dfc61777b47d50f9a7.jpg

They have been identified!!! They are the Avenue boots, and they were discontinued about 20 yrs ago. :'( Anyone have annnny idea where I could get a pair?! I searched far and wide, but to no avail.

m_5b9178fcf63eeaf40a2f3f60.jpg
m_5b9179213c9844391050331b.jpg

I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but it seemed to me to be the most appropriate

I have seen these shoes mostly in pictures of what look like farmers or fisherman in historical photos and I have been trying to determine the style, as I would love to buy a pair but can't find it! They are still made, as the attached picture shoes, but this cropped picture was pulled from an amazon listing for the pants

Any help would be greatly appreciated :heart:

Untitled-1.jpg

I apologize if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but it seemed to me to be the most appropriate

I have seen these shoes mostly in pictures of what look like farmers or fisherman in historical photos and I have been trying to determine the style, as I would love to buy a pair but can't find it! They are still made, as the attached picture shoes, but this cropped picture was pulled from an amazon listing for the pants

Any help would be greatly appreciated :heart:

I don't know the name of the shoes, so I'm not very helpful, but I just saw these espadrilles from JW Anderson SS2020 and they reminded me of your shoes.

vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"