In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

i'm looking for vogue us 2005 dec lilyd,gemma,caroling by meisel..called"glamorama"..i'm missing 3 pics:doh:
thanks in advance:flower:

This must be all of it?sorry about the repeat pic.
scanned by me

Aww, thats my fav ed. specially the pic with Gemma and Lily by the window

Anyone know where I can find the rest of the editorial this photo came in?

*supermodels.nl*

No idea of the year or the magazine. I just know that's Asia Pulco.

Okay, I've had a total of 0 luck with this thread so far but I'm going to keep trying! lol! :lol:

Does anyone have any pictures saved or scanned of the David Bitton Buffalo Jeans campaign for Fall/Winter 07?? :flower:

xxXxxXxx

This must be all of it?sorry about the repeat pic.
scanned by me

wow thank you so much Annie for scanning this !!! :flower::flower::flower:

everytime I see this ed I start to swoon !!! :crush::lol:

so incredible especially that 2nd image with Caroline (fiddling with her mobile) and Lily (slurping her milkshake) !!! :wub:

btw (just in case you're not wondering :doh:and slightly off subject :innocent:) here's the "disreputable" etymology for your "skid row" :wink:

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=skid+row :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the ed where the models all have surgery? It's supposedly so famous! :woot:

I know Inguna, Eugenia V. and possibly Elise C. are in it. They have before and after photos taken.

Okay I'm for this ed where Raquel Zimmermann is wearing pink bunny ears on her head.

Sorry that's the only thing I know it. :blush: Can anyone help me find it? :flower:

Yep, that's the only ed Raquel wears bunny ears :flower:

Does anybody have the whole editorial from Vogue Paris March 2005 by David Sims, Daria was on the cover and I believe there was an editorial inside with a lot of topmodels. I've been looking for that.

And an editorial from V #40, also by David Sims, it's called pony tales. it featured Carol T, Hana S, Raquel Z, I've only seen really small pics of it.

:flower:

Paris Vogue

I'm in need of magazine scans from Paris Vogue's editorials from 2005 to 2008. Could anyone please post whatever editorials they have with the issue date? Thanks.

I'm in need of magazine scans from Paris Vogue's editorials from 2005 to 2008. Could anyone please post whatever editorials they have with the issue date? Thanks.

You can do a search with in the magazine forum & find many if not almost all scanned editorials from Paris Vogue. You can also search the Behind the Lens threads of various photographers & find editorials posted there.

Heidi Klum Elle May 2003

Hi, i recently bought this magazine and I can scan the editorial for you, send me an e-mail at [email protected]

which elle was it that heidi klum was on the cover when she had just cut her bangs and was super blonde? i'm trying to find more pictures of that haircut if anyone has some.

I have this editorial for sure, e-mail me for more info:
[email protected]

Yep, that's the only ed Raquel wears bunny ears :flower:

Does anybody have the whole editorial from Vogue Paris March 2005 by David Sims, Daria was on the cover and I believe there was an editorial inside with a lot of topmodels. I've been looking for that.

And an editorial from V #40, also by David Sims, it's called pony tales. it featured Carol T, Hana S, Raquel Z, I've only seen really small pics of it.

Vanity Fair August 2005: Elle Macpherson editorial

Hello! I have tried searching tfs in vain for this and can't come up with anything...does anyone have the scans from the Vanity Fair August 2005 issue ( I believe Martha Stewart was on the front) of the ELLE MACPHERSON pictures + interview? I would be much obliged!

This is what you were looking for:wink:

Attachments

• File6413.jpg
    File6413.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 7
  • File6414.jpg
    File6414.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 8
  • File6415.jpg
    File6415.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 6
  • File6416.jpg