Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin - Photographers

Astrid21

Reaction score
I only have one so far - Helmut Lang. I'll add more when I see more. :flower:

Attachments

• 0post_13_1057209262.jpeg
    0post_13_1057209262.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 421
i cant express how much i love their work. i worship them :lol: great campaigne for a GREAT collection. it still wows me. i want everything :cry: those dresses and boots :o thnx astrid :heart:
i love elise the pantsuit shot is fierce :woot:

You're welcome! :flower:

Elise is becoming one of my favorites.
:heart:

very cool

I would post the dior homme adds but Im tired so may be later.

What greatness! :woot: I love it. This is a matching strong campaign for a strong, urban collection! B)

Originally posted by HBoogie+Jul 19th, 2003 - 11:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Jul 19th, 2003 - 11:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Jul 18th, 2003 - 3:27 pm
Elise is becoming one of my favorites. [/color] :heart:
me too! :woot: [/b][/quote]
I don't like her, she doesn't seem like a model to me. I call her one of the 'trying-hard" models, those who became models because of the corky model trend which dominated the runways since Fall 2001. The "trying-hard' model's include Maria Carla Boscono but she looks better than Elise.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jul 19th, 2003 - 9:07 pm
I call her one of the 'trying-hard" models, those who became models because of the corky model trend which dominated the runways since Fall 2001. The "trying-hard' model's include Maria Carla Boscono but she looks better than Elise.
What do you mean? What is a corky model?

Oh, I believe that she must mean quirky :heart:

For my eyes, and I believe many others' eyes, Mariacarla is a magnificent model. Maybe she tries hard or maybe no, I do not know...but for me, her photos are a spectacular, poetic beauty. Her skin, eyes, nose, body, everything...I LOVE! And it is the same for Elise in many ways, I think also :flower:

i think that it is GOOD to try hard at your job! I think it's good also to just see what you see, and we see very different things in Elise, right! B)

Originally posted by Astrid21+Jul 19th, 2003 - 9:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Astrid21 @ Jul 19th, 2003 - 9:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ignitioned32@Jul 19th, 2003 - 9:07 pm
I call her one of the 'trying-hard" models, those who became models because of the corky model trend which dominated the runways since Fall 2001. The "trying-hard' model's include Maria Carla Boscono but she looks better than Elise.
What do you mean? What is a corky model?[/b][/quote]
Corky models are models are models who are more edgy and are not Gisele or Carmen but beautiful in their own right.They became famous during Fall 2001 due to Gisele's absence at the runways in New York and mostly other major shows in Europe becuase of her absence it gave way for new models to shine through like Anouck (the best corky model ever) :heart: , Omyrha Mota and alot more. Sine then these models were all over the place and gotten more: Elise and Maria-Carla!

m/c & elise fan club

m/c & elsie are 2 of the most interesting AND pretty & modern & BEST models in 2003!!!!

the great NEW models of 21st century have ERADICATED the bland SI models of 20th cent. goodbye carol alt; cindy C; kathy ireland etc etc etc

todays models like teyana, an, delfine, ksenia, anne V etc etc are THE BEST ever! louise! rie! yfke etc etc etc & amanda moore & roos & kamila etc etc

anyway m/c & elsie work for the TOP designers!!!!!! they are major!

Originally posted by Kelsey@Jul 19th, 2003 - 9:15 pm
Oh, I believe that she must mean quirky :heart:

For my eyes, and I believe many others' eyes, Mariacarla is a magnificent model. Maybe she tries hard or maybe no, I do not know...but for me, her photos are a spectacular, poetic beauty. Her skin, eyes, nose, body, everything...I LOVE! And it is the same for Elise in many ways, I think also :flower:

i think that it is GOOD to try hard at your job! I think it's good also to just see what you see, and we see very different things in Elise, right! B)
Oh! Quirky! :lol: Thanks for clearing that up, Kelsey. :flower: I also agree with your statement about Maria-Carla. :heart:

I can only speak for myself, but I'm tired of the oversexed models. It's so 80s. :ermm:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 19th, 2003 - 10:23 pm
I can only speak for myself, but I'm tired of the oversexed models. It's so 80s. :ermm:
Totally. We have enough oversexed popstars, we don't need models like that.

Originally posted by HBoogie+Jul 20th, 2003 - 2:27 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Jul 20th, 2003 - 2:27 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Astrid21@Jul 19th, 2003 - 10:23 pm
Totally. We have enough oversexed popstars, we don't need models like that.[/b][/quote]
I also don't like over-sexed models but those who shouldn't be models should go off the runway! They take advantage of the 'quirky' (sorry, my spelling) model trend which should continue only with the likes of Yfke, Ross and Anouck! :wink:

:o Great work,I' starting to really like the mens collection :heart: ,it's divine :shock:

Originally posted by that girl@Jul 19th, 2003 - 7:19 pm
m/c & elise fan club

m/c & elsie are 2 of the most interesting AND pretty & modern & BEST models in 2003!!!!

the great NEW models of 21st century have ERADICATED the bland SI models of 20th cent. goodbye carol alt; cindy C; kathy ireland etc etc etc

todays models like teyana, an, delfine, ksenia, anne V etc etc are THE BEST ever! louise! rie! yfke etc etc etc & amanda moore & roos & kamila etc etc

anyway m/c & elsie work for the TOP designers!!!!!! they are major!
i couldnt agree more!

i read that tetyana will make her us show debut in NYC this fall for s/s 2004 :ninja:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jul 21st, 2003 - 2:29 am
I also don't like over-sexed models but those who shouldn't be models should go off the runway! They take advantage of the 'quirky' (sorry, my spelling) model trend which should continue only with the likes of Yfke, Ross and Anouck! :wink:
Yfke and Anouck quirky? I think they are beautiful. :wink: When I think "quirky" I think of models like An. I'm open to seeing different kinds of beauty on the runway. How boring would it be if they all looked the same. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"