Tell Us Your Instagram...

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
i keep seeing people using instagram more and more...
it's a modern version of a polaroid, which you can post publicly in an instant...

do you use it?
how do you use it?
what do you think of it...?
do you follow others...?
etc...

discuss...

:flower:

i dont know...i just think Meisel should do an editorial to VI about it cause i see that all the time

I use it... but I go through spurts :P

I wish I used it more, but I tend to forget that I can take good/fun pics of my phone.

Instagram always tends to make them more interesting ^_^

I'm following friends (and certain tFS-ers I'm connected to) as well as a blogger or two, or a local store...

I occasionally share the photos I post on twitter or facebook (or both) depending on what the photo is and how much exposure I'm willing to give it.

I love the old school filters :heart:

I had bought a Diana camera years ago from Urban Outfitters and got some film a couple years later, and I still haven't taken it out to actually take pics
Instagram is just so much easier and more immediate.
And I can erase whatever doesn't look good

i dont know...i just think Meisel should do an editorial to VI about it cause i see that all the time

shhhtt! don't give them these ideas!

anyway i use instagram a lot. it's fun, especially when you're travelling. i also use it for work, we have an account for our site, it's a fast way to connect with people. i mostly follow close friends and like bands, djs, etc. everyone seems to be having an instagram account now. i also like it cause it gives a certain 'something' to basic/low quality iphone pics, as im very picky about photography.

I love instagram! I use it all the time. It's fun because instead of a status update or a tweet, you can show your followers a moment in time.

I love the filters on Instagram, they always add a little something to pictures. It's too bad they only have it for iPhones :(

Loveeee instalgram follow Me Gaby_MT

I like the pics Taylor Swift has been posting with Instagram. :ninja:

cool---

so-
which filters do you guys like best...?
are there certain ones you use all the time?...
or do you switch it up depending on the image?...

do you link your instagram to twitter and facebook?

cool---

so-
which filters do you guys like best...?
are there certain ones you use all the time?...
or do you switch it up depending on the image?...

do you link your instagram to twitter and facebook?

I switch them up but i think I probably use Rise, Nashville, and Earlybird the most. Everyone should get one of the frame apps as well.^_^

Follow me guys trevology

i'm obsessed with instagram ever since i got my iphone. i mostly use it for my personal pics, and every now and then i post some of them on my facebook. my favourite filters are probably x-pro II and amaro, but i tend to switch it up depending on the image.

either way, i like it a lot, since i'm a part of the younger generation that had no access to the old style kodak instant photocamera.

the funniest thing about instagram is all the awful pics on there that are taken by 'fashion' people...

and the fact that 50% of the shots that are tagged '#fashion' are pics of fingernails or shoes!...
or completely out of focus...or just skin shots of 1/2 naked teeny boppers...
even bergdorf goodman and the ny times can't seem to get it together...
:rolleyes:...

amazingly, they are the least cool shots on there...
even though they get a bunch of hype from other users who post the same sort of crappy stuff...
the most popular images are often really bad...:ninja:...

the food shots and the landcapes and the photos of art can be quite good though...
i've found a number of people in japan and paris and barcelona that i'm now following...

complete strangers...
:P

Last edited by a moderator:
how do you follow people? when ever someone posts pics from instagram on twitter or somewhere else how do u check out the rest of the photos they post?

through iphone - you can only see a picture from that account on your regular computer,you have to go through app on your iphone to actually follow that peeps. that's how i do it anyway.

^ You can see the rest of their photos on the instagram app (if you have it). Thats the only way. When they post pictures from instagram on say twitter just note their username and you can search for them on the app. If they have a private account then you can send them a request to follow them and then they will have to either accept or deny.

Thank you all for the advice!! i really appreciate it! Now i know what to do!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->