Tell Us Your Instagram...

Named after a Japanese tokusatsu series protagonist, my IG revolves on telling a moment by a picture, trying an artistic approach to my photos, and other random stuffs. Occasionally, you'd spot a digital art of mine or two, and yes, I advertise my blog too (only once though).

https://instagram.com/tsukasa_kadoya/

I'm still on Team Square, though. I could be on Team Landscape on a random whim, although it would be rarely.

EDIT: Anyone willing to be my 100th and 101st followers here? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I really dislike Instagram. I find that its constant competition for beauty and fame leads into histrionics and narcissism.

I'm addicted to Instagram, I post several pictures a day! I don't post many pictures of myself, but mostly post pictures of things I like, books, quotes from them, notebooks and stationery stuff, food, whatever I find cute, he.

Does anybody of you guys know if @stefanogabbana is actually a real account? Seems kinda fake to me, tbh. I mean they do have a separate Dolce & Gabbana account.

I hike a lot and go to Museums it seems like a good platform for sharing nature and travel pics.
I also use it to find places to visit. It's great for that.

^ I agree! I rarely ever post on instagram but I ADORE following museums, "cities" (there are accounts who repost pictures of particular cities) - either those I've been to or would love to go to one day -, bookish accounts, recipes even! I absolutely love the British Museum account, btw :smile:

I don't have instagram but I do have a question though: Is it true you can only make an account on your cell phone? It says you can download an app which applies to cell phones. But surely there has to be a way to make it on laptop as well?

I'd really appreciate any info on this :flower:

I don't have instagram but I do have a question though: Is it true you can only make an account on your cell phone? It says you can download an app which applies to cell phones. But surely there has to be a way to make it on laptop as well?

I'd really appreciate any info on this :flower:

Kate, because IG is a mobile app I think the only way would be to download an Android emulator such as Bluestacks or Andy onto your laptop first, then access IG via them. I can vouch for Bluestacks - you get full accessibility, meaning posting, 'like' etc etc. Not too sure about Andy:

http://www.bluestacks.com/apps/instagram-on-pc.html

Hope this helps......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->