InStyle - Worldwide

seleria73

Reaction score
MOD NOTICE 11/16/2008
As part of the reorganization of the Magazine subforum,
all past and future threads for InStyle have been merged together, and all discussion on issues of the publication (From whichever country of origin) will take place in this thread. Thank you for your cooperation! :flower:

UK InStyle July 2004 : Kate Beckinsale

kbeckinsale.net

Last edited by a moderator:
I :heart: the black and white picture, she looks really good here. Her hair colour in the first one looks a bit weird, patchy or something.

Actually in the black & white she looks a bit like Alicia Keys, think it's just the hat and pose though :innocent:

She looks beautiful but the whole photoshoot is :sick: ! Too tacky.

I just pray real hard that she stops doing DUMB "blockbuster" movies one day (Underworld, Van Helsing) and get her hands on better material because she has the potentiel to do way better.

Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, and Winona Ryder are three of the most beautiful actresses today.

Thanks for the pictures! I was bummed that Kate didn't get an any cover Stateside for either Underworld or Van Helsing.

not feeling the cover.. but she's definitely a beautiful woman

I really liked her in "Haunted" from 1995 but I've been disappointed of her work since then...Especially Van Helsing! She seemed to have only one facial expression in the whole movie! :doh:

I find that photos are very successful, she is not as the others she kicks away something more she is very beautiful :wink:

I don't like the cover but the black/white picture is gorgeous. :heart:

Originally posted by oanadobre@Jun 1st, 2004 - 4:27 am
I find her rather common looking...
I agree - she also comes across as being quite stupid in the article

instyle covers are always the same...i think australia has rose byrne and she's gorgeous!
the photos of kate are aiight, but nothing inspiring...

she doesnt excite me at all... her wedding pictures were pretty but her looks are average in my opinion...that cover is boring to me. i did not like the charlize cover either but the uma cover i loved....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->