From the Supplement
ph: Olivia Graham.

ph: Suza Scalora.

scanned by Sister-D @ bwgreyscale.com

UK InStyle September 2008 : Diane Krüger by David Oldman

Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting, don't like the cover at all! Typical InStyle

Thanks so much for posting, Diane looks gorgeous as usual!

Its just sooo boring, they could have used Diane so much better, this is blah.

Thanks for posting, the scans are wonderful quality.

Very beautiful and chic but the styling is a little boring.

But I guess thats InStyle for you :innocent:

Thank you. Nice make up !
May I ask if there is a miu miu ad with Vanessa Paradis in this issue ?

Although the cover shot is boring, Diana is a beautiful woman! And I like the clothes they put her in.

US InStyle September 2008 : Uma Thurman

source | nypost

InStyle

Pages: 486

Hits: InStyle has been redesigned, and no wonder it's one of the only fashion books that is up in circulation: The merch is mostly under $1,000. What a novel concept - stuff people can actually afford. They've had to ditch the big red-carpets in favor of smaller, less covered celeb parties. The Look section seems to have expanded with more trends off the carpets, with new additions such as "Style Standoff," which this month compares the Slouchy vs. Lady bag, and "Her 10 Best Ever," on Julianne Moore's greatest hits. Love the new Shop It! section, including Simon Doonan's new column "Where Style Starts." Also adore the Clothes We Love section - easy to understand, attractive and (mostly) well-priced. The Life section at the back feels like a big bonus, a throwback to the first incarnation of the magazine.

Misses: There are some sections we feel we've seen a million times, such as Jennifer Aniston's many hairstyles. Less successful is the "Fall Shoes A to Z," though there are good finds here. The styling and photos in the features, including the Uma Thurman story, are a bore.

News You Can Use: This is the how-to bible along with Lucky, so there's no shortage of how to wear ruffles, one jacket three ways, and other figure flattering answers for new trends. Harem pants only just seemed to arrive, and already there's a how-to-wear-them (quick - name five people you don't want to see wearing them!). In the same vein, "Recharge Your Style" offers timely tips and items to update your look.

she looks better on here that the vogue cover, thanks for posting

The colors are perfectly autumnal, but I wonder what project she is promoting. When was she last on the cover of Vogue?

Love the colours, but seriously, whats going on here, she looks weird..and awkward!!! Was that head even from the same picture?!?!

They done Ummy Bad!!!:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->