iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

hey everyone, I just love this scarf ashley is wearing, it is the monogram denim shawl, does anyone know a good seller that has this scarf available (or other LV scarves?), I just adore it!!!

ashley-tisdale-night-out-louis-vuitton.jpg

louis-vuitton-monogram-shawl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey everyone, I just love this scarf ashley is wearing, it is the monogram denim shawl, does anyone know a good seller that has this scarf available (or other LV scarves?), I just adore it!!!

check mokape on ioffer search under grey monogram scarf..i dont know if it's good though..:rolleyes:

I did check him cloudyblue (since he has that many scarfs), but it's not really good that's why I asked for advice

thanks, I hope I will succeed, if anyone knows a good one -> think of me :D

can anyone recommend me a good seller for stephen sprouse LV scarves??
i looked at catty's but i kind of want a better quality one than that!!!
and can someone PM me jacky's website?? PLEASE i really want to buy a Chanel purse!!!

whinygirl: I'm also looking for SSLV scarves, especially the rose one, if I find a good one I'll let you know but so far nothing!

Hi all, newbie here :smile: I would like to ask, for those who has bought the McQueen scarfs from catty, how is the quality compared to the auth? or maybe from iOffer?

I have the auth black with red skulls, would love to do some comparison before buying from catty.. Thanks so much!!

Hi everyone, another question, has anyone bought the hermes belts from Jacky? how is the quality? or can anyone recommend me a good seller for belts? TIA! :smile::smile:

I've bought from ioffer 4 McQ scarves, I'm very happy great quality 100% silk, the scarves are very soft, love them!
some pics I love the red ones<3

Hi, the scarves are gorgeous, I cant differentiate with mine. Do you mind letting me know which iOffer seller you bought it from? Thank you so much!

hi, i want to get me a Gold Rolex watch...just like the one that MK olsen wears sometime....any advice on sites that sells a good replica for that?? any infos would be soooo much appreciated....u can pm me :smile: :smile: :smile: TIA

I just checked out this replica Chanel Ultra ring from Jacky... How good do you think it looks. I honestly think the non diamond one looks less phony?!

Did anyone here get it? Thoughts to share? :flower:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 2
dvbist, you must provide a credit for your image or it will be deleted.

Valkyrie: Luxurybagcn has the monogram denim shawl in the new arrival item...:flower:

thank you cloudyblue :smile:, I checked it but it's not the one I want :(

nevertheless, thanks for you help, I'll continue my search though :D

here are pictures from vuitton site. in the pictures that Ashley's wearing, it looks a bit shiny and silky, but it's actually not when i close up the picture from vuitton site.. catty's one actually look pretty similar..hhmm i'm starting to like this shawl :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• denimshawl-black.JPG
    denimshawl-black.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 4
yes cloudy, I noticed it too that she has it :smile: my next order is beginning to grow

that's scarf 532 I guess?

the 531 looks blue and the 532 more grey/black, if I'm correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->