iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

I love scarves and would love to get more, do you know of any good scarf sellers? I would also love to buy those really small ones, I don't know the right name for them, you can tie them around the handle of your handbag.

Do you mean like Hermes Twillys? i love them
hs_twilly_lachs_t_l.jpg

pic from house of scarves.com

Exactly! Thank you!

I would love one of those, but I would prefer one without the in-your-face brand name :smile:

So, of course it could say the designer name, but I would like it to be a bit more subtle!

Anyone knows where to get these?

Exactly! Thank you!

I would love one of those, but I would prefer one without the in-your-face brand name :smile:

So, of course it could say the designer name, but I would like it to be a bit more subtle!

Anyone knows where to get these?

the hermes site has some less in your face designer looking ones they're not that expensive though $125 USD for an auth.

Coach has them now too. other than that im not sure if any rep sellers make 'em. i've never seen them.

yes I know which ones you mean :smile: I like them too they are called bandana's or bandaus I believe :D

MaLena: I love the scarves you bought from Jacky! Did you ask him for them or does he sell them at a location other than his site? Maybe he just doesn't have them in stock now? I love scarves too and would really like to find a good scarf seller!

ok i've just ordered a couple of chanel necklaces (the pearl ones), a juicy charm bracelet and a pair of chanel flats from catty. so excited now!!!!!! i'll post pictures when they get here (premature, since she hasn't even given me a tracking number yet, but i'm just so excited!!!!!!) hope they're good. wish me luck! :smile:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to PM me Jacky and Catty's website information? I'd really, really appreciate it.

ok i've just ordered a couple of chanel necklaces (the pearl ones), a juicy charm bracelet and a pair of chanel flats from catty. so excited now!!!!!! i'll post pictures when they get here (premature, since she hasn't even given me a tracking number yet, but i'm just so excited!!!!!!) hope they're good. wish me luck! :smile:

which flats did you order?

^ Chanel shoes-107. The dual tone ballet flats- white with black toes. eeks, just realised i didn't actually check whether chanel has these shoes or not.... on well!

MaLena: I love the scarves you bought from Jacky! Did you ask him for them or does he sell them at a location other than his site? Maybe he just doesn't have them in stock now? I love scarves too and would really like to find a good scarf seller!

Thank you!
I haven't actually asked him anything, sometimes he has some scarves in stock, now I think he doesn't have any. He always changes his stock, he used to have some watches and jewellery and now they're simply gone. I will wait until my next order and ask him then about the scarves. Will report on his reply, but if you or anyone else find out sth first, please report as well :wink:

@oopsnow: look cute, be sure to post some modeling pics!

@malena: he still has watches, put he has put them up with the brand instead of seperate (check last pages of chanel for watches)

I know this has been asked many, many times before but there has been no definite responses so I thought I'd ask again, has anyone found a good rep of the LV Stephen Sprouse leopard print scarves? There are soooo many on iOffer, even ones claiming to be made from real silk and cashmere, that it's all very confusing. How is the quality of Catty's for she has the red and brown leopard print ones? Has anyone purchased one that they have been very happy with?

Hi everyone, another question, has anyone bought the hermes belts from Jacky? how is the quality? or can anyone recommend me a good seller for belts? TIA! :smile::smile:
Sorry if this is like a month late. I have an Hermes belt from Jacky. It is black on one side and brown on the other with the silver buckle and I like it a lot. I think the quality of the leather is quite nice, it's not too stiff/plasticky looking. If you are interested in a size he doesn't have, just ask. I wanted a particular colour and buckle combination that wasn't posted and he got it for me. If you didn't already know, the belt and buckle are separate so he can pretty much get you any combination you like. I could take pictures for you but to be honest, his are probably better than what I could do. I'm slightly camera-impaired when it comes to close-ups and stuff.
Good luck & Happy Shopping!

Ok, so I just got my shipment from Catty. YAY!!!!!!!!

Two Chanel necklaces, one pair of chanel flats, one juicy bracelet and one chanel bracelet. Just took pictures, so let me try to upload in a sec.

It's a half and half. I like the necklaces and the flats, but the two bracelets... not so :(

oopsnow: glad for you!!!! curious for the pictures!

were the bracelets expensive? otherwise try and sell them or give them to your friends :wink:

^^ no they weren't! $25 each I think. But the gold juicy is sooo plasticy looking I would never ever use it. Ditto with the Chanel. And I don't think my friends would use it either. Does Catty by any chance take returns? I mean, I would take it as credit towards other things....

And oops I can't seem to find my stupid camera cable. Sorry, will have to hunt for it for a bit to transfer pictures. It's somewhere around here I know. At the very worst, I'll just take pictures on my mobile phone, and post those pictures latest tomorrow. Sorry girls!!!

Chanel flats and braacelet

Ok, am at work, so can post only the two things I'm wearing today which I love! :heart:

The bracelet: Some of the charms are a little plasticky, but from afar, it's passable.

The flats: They're amazing!!! I definitely recommend them.

Will get to the pearl necklaces and the juicy bracelet back at home.

(pics by me) both items from catty

Attachments

• SNC00035.jpg
    SNC00035.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 4
  • SNC00036.jpg
    SNC00036.jpg
    340.6 KB · Views: 4
  • SNC00041.jpg
    SNC00041.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 7
  • SNC00043.jpg
    SNC00043.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 5
^^Your new stuff looks very nice, oopsnow. I really like those Chanel flats... very cute.
Thanks for sharing your pics. :smile:

Oops - Your Catty accessories are lovely, i particularly like the shoes, they look fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->