iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

Discussion in 'More Accessories' started by socaligurl80, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

shoes are gorgeous, what size are you and which size did you get?

how's the sole? are they comfy? damn now I want a pair too :)

2. baby_yorkie

baby_yorkie New Member

oopsnow: love those flats...yeah, i want to know how's the sole and what size did u get (and ur size)

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

copycat^_^:heart:which color do you like them in?

4. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

valkyrie and baby_yorkie - i'm a size 39 and got a size 39, and it fit true to size! they're not the most comfortable pair of shoes on earth, my pinkies felt super squished and were in a little pain after using it for about 8 hours. but it could be because i have broad feet... the soles are ok, rubberised but they both came with these strange scratches. :) ok, just took a picture of it for you.

a bitchy colleague who's into shoes and demanded that i show them to her couldn't tell it was a fake until i told her.

update: the round charm off the chanel bracelet broke off after its first outing!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i definitely don't recommend catty's metal bracelets :( catty has been very sweet though, she offered to send me a new one with my next order. don't think i want it anymore tho... sigh

pic by me

Attached Files:

#504 oopsnow, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by moderator sro1: Apr 22, 2009
  5. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

Anyway, these are the other three accesories

1) Juicy bracelet. It's very plasticky, and the charms are not well engraved. Definitely don't recommend it.

2) Long pearl strand chanel necklace with just the black CCs
    Looks good, although the pearls are far too shiny. But as a whole, not too bad

3) Double layer chanel necklace with multiple charms
    The pearls are off white. But the charms look rather fake.. much like the bracelet. So I don't recommend this either.

Stick to her shoes! Oh have you seen her new things? She has the bow miu miu flats, and the new LV flats too. Anyone thinking of getting them??? I need reviews before my next shipment :D

pics by me

Attached Files:

#505 oopsnow, Apr 22, 2009
  6. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

thanks for the info :) next order including shoes :D

7. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

ooooh. which ones are you eyeing??? go for it!!! hehe am I being an evil enabler? :innocent:

I'm looking at the Ferragamo Varina ballet flats and possibly one of the Louboutins...^_^

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

the ones you ordered but in light pink :) :)

someone once ordered the ferragamo shoes and they are incorrect, the bow (think it's called like that?) at the top front is not good, just so you know!

9. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

Ooh those are pretty! Just got the white/black cos I figured it'd go with pretty much everything. But the pink is really cute!!

oh gosh thanks!!!!!!!! no ferragamo for me then. Argh, i'm just going a little crazy wanting things. Need to take a deep breath, and do some proper research.... :blush:

10. mm07

mm07 New Member

oopsnow, I love this shoes:wub:, they are on my list for next order:rolleyes:

11. baglovinequine

baglovinequine New Member

oopsnow, I wish i'd known you were buying that first chanel necklace...beware, i got mine from catty too and while it was ok, i noticed the clasps that connect the CCs to the pearl strings would come unbent so the necklace would come apart.

it's cute but just becareful when you wear it so it doesn't fall apart liek it did to me! :blush:

12. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

acccck oh noooooooo! and it's meant as a present as well, cos the second one, i think won't past muster as an authentic one. WAILSSSSS. thanks much for the tip though. will tell my friend to be careful

13. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

alright ladies. after the fabulous experience with the chanel flats, i'm seriously hankering after more shoes! why are there so few rep women's shoes available? besides catty and jacky and a few other sites recommended from the repgeek site (mostly men's :( stuff), are there any more???

Anyway, since the ferragamo is a no no (thanks again valkyrie you've definitely saved me heartache :flower:), what do you ladies think of these these two guccis?

pics from catty

Attached Files:

14. marlasinger

marlasinger New Member

Those flats are so cute. How is the sizing? Is there any cushioning on the inside?

15. baglovinequine

baglovinequine New Member

not to cut the thread, but i don't want the mods to scold you. we have a rep shoe thread in the shoe forum...

buttttttt the 2nd pair of guccis look good!

i've found w/ the chanel necklace if you're careful and check the connector pieces before/after wearing you can just tighten them back up and no accidents! HTH

16. baby_yorkie

baby_yorkie New Member

hehee, copy u again, the hot pink and hot yellow.

17. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

the hot pink is pushing it a bit for me :) it has to be decent since I teach

the 2nd pair of guccis look best to me, I think with the first pair the stitching might be tricky and giving away the fakeness? but then again, I know not much about gucci shoes :D

oops yes there is a shoe thread, we know, but with the necklace and all :) it came so naturel to us

18. 1%world

1%world New Member

hi ladies, just introduced myself on the bag thread but wanted to say hi here too, I look forward to interacting with you all. has anyone received the leopard or rose scarf from jacky? i'm thinking about going for it.

so happy to be here!

19. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

i normally wear a 39, and i got that. so it's true to size. no, no cushioning i'm afraid. it pinches my toes as well, but i have fat feet!:p

20. oopsnow

oopsnow New Member

baglovinequine and valkyrie oops! hehe ok, thanks. will head to the other thread now :)
    and baglovin, thanks! will caution my friend to check the connectors. hope she'll still like it tho... oh well

hi 1%. you'll love it here. everyone has been really cool and helpful (and this even tho i keep making little boo boos) l!!

#520 oopsnow, Apr 22, 2009