iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]155371[/split]

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Also do not hotlink images from supplier websites. Members (and nonmembers) can find out their websites easily by viewing the page source.

2.Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

3. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

4. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

5. ALL images must have an image credit, even if they are your images. You can add "photo(s) by me." Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

6. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

7. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

8. Please contact
lucy92 for comments, queries, etc. or use the report this post function.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
the white does look really good.

lovelyE - your perfect edge is really nice! a girlfriend has the auth and it is a very nice style.

oldies: if you read this thread, step out of the shadows! i miss coming here...

Like I mentioned in my last post in the old thread (where I posted pics of my friend's Kusama from Catty, compared to her authentic one), I finally got my Damier Speedy 35. I love it!

I don't have an authentic to compare it to, but it looks pretty darned good to me. Here are the photos (taken by me in my yard:(

Hxs0HU9.jpg

I've bought a few bags off taobao, was lured in by skipping the middleman! - a PS1 Mini and a PS1 pochette. The hardware on the mini actually broke as I was wearing it (mortifying) :sick: and overall the leather on both bags was mediocre at best. I spent hours looking on the the taobao site, used an agent, compared hearts and diamonds and slogged through reviews, only to be disappointed. At least with Joy and Catty I've been able to compromise and return merchandise I wasn't happy with for exchange or refund.

Not sure I'd do it again....:ninja:
Images my own, shot with iphone.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 11
Like I mentioned in my last post in the old thread (where I posted pics of my friend's Kusama from Catty, compared to her authentic one), I finally got my Damier Speedy 35. I love it!

I don't have an authentic to compare it to, but it looks pretty darned good to me. Here are the photos (taken by me in my yard:(
dont quote pictures

Did you experience any awkward smells when you received the bag? Also what is the quality of the handles?

Thanks for any info :smile:

Could anyone who ordered a Violet City from T&D tell me a little more about it, if you'd be so kind? I love the colour but the pics make it look a little 'flat' if that makes sense, whereas when I look at, for example, the Magenta, the colour is incredibly richly hued.

Definitely got my heart set on a black Day as well.

So exciting to be ordering bags again! It's been YEARS!

Thank you, lovely ladies. :flower:

(if you've posted pics of your purchase already, then please say so and I will look-up your posts)

Hey ladies!!

I was just wondering have you received your bubblegum bags from T&D yet? I have yet to receive my 2 bubblegum cities so I was getting a little anxious. I know they take a while sometimes but its been exactly 4 months since Ive paid.

Let me know if you have and what they are looking like please!! TIA^__^
Posted via Mobile Device

Did you experience any awkward smells when you received the bag? Also what is the quality of the handles?

Thanks for any info :smile:

It smelled a little. . . I don't want to say plasticky or musty. . . but something along those lines. Faintly. Like if you held it right up to your nose and took a hearty sniff :D. Honestly, I suspect this had more to do with the packaging + being in close quarters with a bunch of other packing supplies for its long journey across the ocean. I set it out on my counter for a day and now it's fine. No discernible smell.

The handles are good- all very straight and well constructed. At first, I thought the handles looked a bit plastic-like, but I stopped by the LV store while at the mall (I obviously did NOT take in my rep bag :innocent: haha) and played with a real Damier speedy for a few minutes. . . the handles on that one are kind of plasticky, too. So, they are pretty in line. I suspect the handles on mine will soften of a bit over time, too.

Oh, and while I'm posting 10,000 things :wink:, I should also mention:

A few months ago, I picked up a black City with rose gold hardware from T&D. Working with them was absolutely fantastic. I was able to scrounge up their email from around the web and sent over a request, not knowing if it was even the right email or what they had in stock (since they've long ago abandoned iOffer). I got a very prompt, informative, and friendly response from them. They asked what I look for in a bag (for me, I wanted a BIG bag I could lug all my work stuff in), then sent over tons of detailed pictures of different options. When I narrowed it down, they gave me all of the hardware options and I was instantly wooed by the rose gold.

My bag came fairly quickly (within 2 weeks, if I remember correctly) and I have to say, it took my breath away. These things are good. I love my Damier from Catty, but these Bal's from T&D are serious purses-- heavy weight, beautiful leather, well constructed. This distinction makes sense though, as the Damier from Catty was $70 and the T&D back was $259. Every detail is perfection, though. That bag is my every day purse and I get so many darned compliments.

I'd post pictures, but I've been carrying the bag for months now. I mean, it's still in perfect shape, so maybe I'll empty it out this weekend and take some shots of it.

I'm looking forward to the photos of your T&D bags, diosabellissima. It's been a while since I've ordered from them and I'm itching for new T&Ds now. I believe they changed back to chevre leather, I've seen them selling samples.

Does anyone know anything about the new colours the boys are making?

So, changed my mind completely (from Violet or Magenta) and have gone for a Classic Velo Mangue and a Black City (which is actually for a friend), and T&D have said they are getting more Lagon leather arriving soon and will do me a Day in that.

^^^
I started using my black GSH Day again recently and really love that bag. Aesthetically I'm not nuts for the style (kind of bought during my bag binging days), but it is super comfortable to carry. Same with the Club.

^ I would like a premier clutch. Are they thinking about making them?

here's a photo comparison of some of my pink bags from NBF:

back row: framboise part time GSH, sorbet city RH. Center: bubblegum twiggy (2nd run of bubblegum) my photo

i'm not really keen on a premier clutch. any new word on a possible mini city from them instead?
pinkcomparison1.jpg
[/url]

^ I would like a premier clutch. Are they thinking about making them?

He said if he gets 10 or more interested they would make them. Balenciaga is mainly doing the premier in the new colors so Im dying for one.

If someone is placing an order with Jacky can
you please pm me. I would like to order a PS1
And he does not answer my emails. I find this
odd as I ordered two bags from him last October.
If someone is ordering from him please pm me.
Thanks, coco109
Posted via Mobile Device

Has anyone ever bought from seller yilianyoumeng on iOffer? She has a Westwood bag that I'm dying for. If not does anyone have a good seller for Westwood?

Has anyone ever bought from seller yilianyoumeng on iOffer? She has a Westwood bag that I'm dying for. If not does anyone have a good seller for Westwood?

as far as i know, no one here has bought any vivienne westwood items.

on another note, fang's website is down. hope it comes back soon.

If anyone is interested I will be putting together a jacky group order pls pm if you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->