iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

WeChat seems to be the current favourite platform of many sellers, I think it's easier for them to fly under the radar there.

In case anyone is curious, I ordered the small Faye from Catty. It came in less than a week.

I suppose these photos would look better in the natural light of day but if anyone wants more pics, let me know.

photo%202_zps43xs4uy5.jpg

photo%2011_zpsftbnwwjn.jpg

photo%203_zpsj890gwf5.jpg

photo%204_zpstl4mjvmc.jpg

Forgive me because I didn't see an edit option anywhere. After I took the photos, I noticed there were no grommets for the strap! I'm furious! :( I just emailed Catty. If she sends me the 2 I need, I'll have to take it somewhere I trust to get them put in and hope they arrive in time before my trip two weeks from now. Pretty irritated.... the quality of these bags all the way around seems to have taken a blow...:(

Who is the best for lv? Is it still catty or is fang better?

Never mind, bought from catty and her lv never full mm was a mess compared to the authentic. Color was completely off, size was wrong, and stitching was bad.

Never mind, bought from catty and her lv never full mm was a mess compared to the authentic. Color was completely off, size was wrong, and stitching was bad.

Sorry to hear that. That's crazy, because I used to buy all my LV from her and thought her stuff was good. What happened? Who is the best for monogram now..?

I've not posted here for about 3 years! Im loving all the beautiful bags! Great to see some old faces still active too im back because im in the market for Loewe and want to know who's best. Are all the old sellers still reputable?

Txlabelwhore your chloe looks great. I hope youve enjoyed carrying it.

Sorry to hear that. That's crazy, because I used to buy all my LV from her and thought her stuff was good. What happened? Who is the best for monogram now..?

I want to know this too! I ordered from Catty years ago and have gotten in touch with her again... not sure about the quality. Who are best sellers for monogram these days?

Ya'll what happened to FANG? Her e-mail doesn't work and her site is gone. She was my go to for Chanel. Anyone know anything?

I want to know this too! I ordered from Catty years ago and have gotten in touch with her again... not sure about the quality. Who are best sellers for monogram these days?

My best friend and I both ordered monogram delightful MMs from Catty, should be arriving today. I'll post a review and some pics :smile: I haven't had an authentic delightful before but I've had authentic monogram bags so I am familiar with the canvas texture, color etc. I am not too picky these days but I hope it isn't glaringly obvious that it's a rep. Her LVs were always pretty spot on for me, so we will see. Fingers crossed.

I went w/ Catty as I trust her with the whole WU thing and her prices are reasonable. For a delightful MM it was only $140 (including shipping) but my friend and I split the WU fee.

The mm Damier neverfull looked like a disaster compared to my sisters real one. So disappointing.

Edited: Please see special rules for this thread, in post #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Just recieved my velo coquelicot from T&D. It's perfect, great leather batch. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good mom bag? I'm debating using my velo but unsure its big enough and the work doesnt have a long strap.

Hi everyone! It's been a very long time since I last visited this thread. I was wondering where everyone is selling their preloved NBF bags at the moment because ioffer no longer seems to be 'the' place and I no longer use my NBF bags.

My best friend and I both ordered monogram delightful MMs from Catty, should be arriving today. I'll post a review and some pics :smile: I haven't had an authentic delightful before but I've had authentic monogram bags so I am familiar with the canvas texture, color etc. I am not too picky these days but I hope it isn't glaringly obvious that it's a rep. Her LVs were always pretty spot on for me, so we will see. Fingers crossed.

I went w/ Catty as I trust her with the whole WU thing and her prices are reasonable. For a delightful MM it was only $140 (including shipping) but my friend and I split the WU fee.

Yes please let us know!
I bought a neverfull monogram from Catty years ago and it's SO GOOD!
* edit - please see rules in post 1 about requesting seller contact details*

I still think iOffer is the best place (actually just bought one off there in the past year). at least for people who know what NBF is, and understand why the bag is ~200 vs leaping into the bloodbath which is $50-100 bags on instagram.

What are you selling, just curious?

I still think iOffer is the best place (actually just bought one off there in the past year). at least for people who know what NBF is, and understand why the bag is ~200 vs leaping into the bloodbath which is $50-100 bags on instagram.

What are you selling, just curious?

Ah, thanks. I didn't see any on iOffer so I figured it's no longer THE place. Will stick to iOffer then :smile:

Hi everyone, I haven't purchased a replica in ages, I'm interested in a Chanel Grand Shopping Tote...of course now that they're discontinued, I just have to have one. Has anyone ordered one that they are pleased with? Thank you.

I purchased this version of a ps11 bag. how off from the original is this? (ebay)

Attachments

• ps11.jpg
    ps11.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 3
  • ps112.jpg
    ps112.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 1
  • ps113.jpg
    ps113.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ps115.jpg
    ps115.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 0
  • ps114.jpg
    ps114.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ps116.jpg
    ps116.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 0
  • ps117.jpg
    ps117.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone bought a decent Guccci Dionysus?

I'm curious as well.

***Edited *** Per the thread rules: "Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->