iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #13 (PLEASE READ POST#1 BEFORE POSTING)

Hi gang! :flower:
I used to be a regular poster on this thread, I was a serial buyer of reps a few years back :blush: I've been off the bag wagon for too long and I need to get back in! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone gotten anything in the recent taupe (papyrus) release from t&d? I'm interested in a taupe bag but cool grey isn't really doing it for my wardrobe. Was hoping it has more beige/warm tones in person like seigle - can any of you gals weigh in? :flower:

Hey I got an unsolicited email from a Frank saying that he was Jacky's assistant, and that J didn't sell bags himself anymore. Not sure how they got my email, but I got a website and a password and the pics look like J's. Anyone else get this? Reviews?

Hey I got an unsolicited email from a Frank saying that he was Jacky's assistant, and that J didn't sell bags himself anymore. Not sure how they got my email, but I got a website and a password and the pics look like J's. Anyone else get this? Reviews?

Oh, I got one, too! Curious for reviews as well as would love to get stuff

Has anyone heard from Fang recently? I finalized an order with her before chinese new year and then no response back with the invoice.

I don't think you should panic - The New Year Holiday ends today. I've heard pretty much everything shuts down over there.

Nalgene Freak - I'd love to know what you got from Fang & what you think of the quality! I'm thinking of picking up a few reps after a few years of only getting T&D stuff, but after NBF quality it is hard to take the lottery of the other sellers! I have completely lost track of Jacky (and didn't get an email from Frank, so I must be on an ages old email list of his).

If anyone has splashed out on a Hermes super-rep I'd love to know. I have been tempted to go for it a few times, but worry about the end quality for a price I could practically pick up a genuine Mulberry/LV for...

Nalgene Freak - I'd love to know what you got from Fang & what you think of the quality! I'm thinking of picking up a few reps after a few years of only getting T&D stuff, but after NBF quality it is hard to take the lottery of the other sellers! I have completely lost track of Jacky (and didn't get an email from Frank, so I must be on an ages old email list of his).

If anyone has splashed out on a Hermes super-rep I'd love to know. I have been tempted to go for it a few times, but worry about the end quality for a price I could practically pick up a genuine Mulberry/LV for...

I don't like to double post but it is too late to edit my last one! I have decided to go with the LV from Joy as it looks very good. I am considering a Celine mini-luggage, the Givenchy Antigone & one of the small YSLs from her if anyone has got one from her before?

I'm also going to pick up some chanel flats, an Egyptian blue classic City, and either the Apple Green or Vert D'eau classic cities from NBF aswell. Has anyone got the Apple Green from them already?

I forgot to post here about the delightful MM with pivoine interior from Catty. Love love love mine! But haven't used it as of late since I've been using a backpack for my 10 month olds stuff.

I placed an order with C in January for a reverse pochette metis. But still haven't gotten it. I contacted her and asked her to send me another one.. and if I ever got the other one I would send it back to her. Has anyone waited almost 2 mos to get something EMS?? Usually I get my bags from her within a week!

I also ordered a Palm Springs LV backpack. I'll post when I get it! I'll also post delightful pics later if anyone is interested.

Hey, anyone who's gotten an NBF recently, are there any pics out there? I don't know how the leather looks these days. I've held onto a black City RH and an anthracite twiggy RH when they used "thin and smooth" leather batches. But, I've been using a tote for baby stuff and I'm debating whether or not to hold onto the twiggy because it doesn't fit all I need. Should I keep it?

Hello,
Does anyone know who makes a good Chloé Hudson?

Many thanks in advance

I have ordered a black Velo and black City and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently.

I used to order from back in 2007 or 2008 and the city was thin and smooth leather. Now I just received the two bags and I'm confused as the leather is much thicker and the I'm not sure about the straps as they look as they are from a different leather base.

Did the leather changed to much over the years? I haven't ordered for such a long time and now I'm really confused.

Hey, anyone who's gotten an NBF recently, are there any pics out there? I don't know how the leather looks these days. I've held onto a black City RH and an anthracite twiggy RH when they used "thin and smooth" leather batches. But, I've been using a tote for baby stuff and I'm debating whether or not to hold onto the twiggy because it doesn't fit all I need. Should I keep it?

I have ordered a black Velo and black City and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently.

I used to order from back in 2007 or 2008 and the city was thin and smooth leather. Now I just received the two bags and I'm confused as the leather is much thicker and the I'm not sure about the straps as they look as they are from a different leather base.

Did the leather changed to much over the years? I haven't ordered for such a long time and now I'm really confused.

As far as I know, Bal switched from using the Chevre leather to Lambskin around 07/08, so yes, the NBF Bals I have are markedly different from pre- & post- that period. The leather is much thicker, but lovely and supple. Some of my earlier bags the leather was much thinner & delicate. I am hard on bags so they do look very battered now. I got the Black City with GGH last year from NBF and I love it. I have ordered the Egyptian Blue city RH from the current run so I am curious to see if the leather will be much different...

Ok, I see. Well, I was just confused.
Is your leather strap from your GGH last year also a bit stiff?

Here are my pictures of the black city and black velo. What do you guys think?

As far as I know, Bal switched from using the Chevre leather to Lambskin around 07/08, so yes, the NBF Bals I have are markedly different from pre- & post- that period. The leather is much thicker, but lovely and supple. Some of my earlier bags the leather was much thinner & delicate. I am hard on bags so they do look very battered now. I got the Black City with GGH last year from NBF and I love it. I have ordered the Egyptian Blue city RH from the current run so I am curious to see if the leather will be much different...

Attachments

• image3-1.jpg
    image3-1.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image1-2.jpg
    image1-2.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image2-1.jpg
    image2-1.jpg
    527.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image4-1.jpg
    image4-1.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 5
  • image5-1.jpg
    image5-1.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 7
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    534.5 KB · Views: 7
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 4
  • image8.jpg
    image8.jpg
    519 KB · Views: 6
  • image9.jpg
    image9.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image10.jpg
    image10.jpg
    504.3 KB · Views: 5
Ok, I see. Well, I was just confused.
Is your leather strap from your GGH last year also a bit stiff?

Here are my pictures of the black city and black velo. What do you guys think?

Wow those are gorgeous! Leather looks perfect. Any reason why you chose the silver giant 12 hardware over the classic silver "rh" T&D started offering last year?

I haven't bought anything in sooooo long but got an completely "out of the blue" email from T&D last week saying they had new bags and shoes, and as I've just done a massive clear-out and declutter I am now hugely tempted to start buying bags again. :rolleyes:

I went onto the Bel site itself and the bags look very different to the ones i have from T&D ten years ago, so they've obviously kept up to speed.

@Fruchtwerg, your bag looks amazing.

Has anyone got an idea of what the egyptian blue and apple green look like , asI'm quite intrigued by those colures.

I haven't bought anything in sooooo long but got an completely "out of the blue" email from T&D last week saying they had new bags and shoes, and as I've just done a massive clear-out and declutter I am now hugely tempted to start buying bags again. :rolleyes:

I went onto the Bel site itself and the bags look very different to the ones i have from T&D ten years ago, so they've obviously kept up to speed.

@Fruchtwerg, your bag looks amazing.

Has anyone got an idea of what the egyptian blue and apple green look like , asI'm quite intrigued by those colures.

The Egyptian blue is up on their website, 2nd page. T&D's leather is still very accurate, with the exception of 1-2 recent releases.

You may want to exercise caution with colours released by Balenciaga in the last year though, because the bal design team changed their hardware/logo markings around the end of 2016, specifically on the zippers and interior leather/metal tag (I bought an auth metallic edge city recently, and its markings - along with those on the current stock of regular and giant HW city bags - were different.) I don't think T&D have updated their bags to match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->