Irregular Choice Shoes

If you go to a shoemaker in your town with your shoe.. he'll fit your shoes with some heel lifts... for a small fee :P shouldn't be too expensive. Oh yea.. the bigger the better if you can't get a perfect fit.. the shoemaker can also grind them down to make the fir the heel of your shoe.

i love them ...i bought a pair awhile ago...before they were widely available in the US...my boyfriend hated them...said they were too retro and too juvenile...which i kind of agreed with...but i loved them anyway...then i wore them...i walked only five blocks home from dinner...and they literally scraped off severall layers of skin...the leather is so hard...if it's even leather...i think it is...but it's as hard as plastic...i wound up giving them to an assistant...i just couldn't stand the pain...but i still think they're adorable... :P ...i just don't wear them myself...

i hardly like any of the IC shoes. the ones posted are ok.. but i still find them too much..
maybe cos ive seen them everywhere and they are nothing new over here in europe..specially in london..

the ones ive seen had super hard leather. almost plastic like.. dunno if the ones above are the same :unsure:

I think that most of the Irregular Choice shoes I've seen were good ideas that were executed poorly, and over the top.

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 3:24 pm
i love them ...i bought a pair awhile ago...before they were widely available in the US...my boyfriend hated them...said they were too retro and too juvenile...which i kind of agreed with...but i loved them anyway...then i wore them...i walked only five blocks home from dinner...and they literally scraped off severall layers of skin...the leather is so hard...if it's even leather...i think it is...but it's as hard as plastic...i wound up giving them to an assistant...i just couldn't stand the pain...but i still think they're adorable... :P ...i just don't wear them myself...
You bought the pair in the pic I posted, softgrey?

I'm wearing them around my apartment.. and the backs of my heel are killing me... I can only imagine how they'd feel if I walked a few blocks.. uh oh.

I have a pair, but only because one of my favorite manga artists drew on 'em. Mostly I think they're overrated.

I have to agree with you there... some of them are a little too "pop"ish for me...
I just thought these would be so cute to wear with jeans tho... ..

i feel like they're gnawing on my feet though.

Here are some more that i'm getting off of urbn.. cuz i'm lazy :P

p78489b.jpg

:sick:
p78504b.jpg

ehhh :unsure:
p78110b.jpg

luna...mine were diferent...same toe and heel...but all closed...like a ballerina shoe with 2 striped plastic balls at the front...like a pony tail holder ...they were sooo sweet....but much too painful...yours actually look a bit more manageable...and they are very cute indeed... :flower:

Thanks Softgrey.. :smile:

more ICL shoes:

p78479b.jpg

p64534b.jpg

these remind me of my mom's old shoes that she wore... she could never wear heels.. horrible balance.

p61085b.jpg
:sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by luna@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 6:04 pm
Thanks Softgrey.. :smile:

more ICL shoes:

p78479b.jpg

p64534b.jpg

these remind me of my mom's old shoes that she wore... she could never wear heels.. horrible balance.

p61085b.jpg
ok...so mone were the shape of those ivory ones but gathered in the front and with the two balls i described...

don't get those.... :ninja: :doh:

More:

p89037b.jpg

p89073b.jpg

p78494b.jpg

These looked cute in the catalog on the model(she was just wearing a simple top with jeans

I don't know now, I've met some pretty pairs on my travels (to and from the shop)..

If you saw these boots in the Japanese street style, you'd all be raving... you know you would :wink:

Attachments

• irregul.JPG
    irregul.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
:lol: ..strawberry...you're so right...as long as i don't have to wear them myself.... :innocent: :flower:

I only got the ones in my first post... I find most of these ugly... unless i comment otherwise. :wink:

More pics:

p78105b.jpg

p81295b.jpg

p64493b.jpg

I can't post anymore...

I look at the ones I got.. and then I look at the rest of the ICL shoes and I find the majority of them to be repulsive.. in fact, I looked at all the shoes on urbn.com.. they all look the same... Jeffrey Campbel, We who see, ICL.. they all copy one another..

silly urban outfitters.

Thanks for the tip, Luna.

Softgrey, are these the shoes?:

Attachments

• 51_1.jpg
    51_1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
I don't like the heels on some of them. I think they'd look so much better if they were completely flat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->