The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

^That's what I would say too. An authentic seller would want to provides loads more photos.

Attachments

• Picture 7.png
    Picture 7.png
    293.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 9.png
    Picture 9.png
    392.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    479.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    131.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 14.png
    Picture 14.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Seems people have abandoned this thread... you can go to the Purse Forum, they have brand specific authenticating threads, where the members get back to you pretty quickly :smile:

I haven't abandoned this thread, but when I don't sign in for awhile I no longer get notification that there's a post. The thread is not very active, so I'm not surprised. Feel free to visit the Purse Forum, as the above poster suggests. There are brand specific authentications and I do authentic Chanel on that board. Thanks

Does anyone know if this bag was ever actually made?
Or is this just a rep bag... :unsure:
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can let me know
Chanel-Flap-Bag-Snakeskin-Blue.jpg

Or is this just a rep bag... :unsure:
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can let me know
***do not quote pictures***

wow...stunning. but i don't know if they make fakes of this style. but i would guess no...it's not common. they always fake the common one..like caviar black flaps....

Last edited by a moderator:
Or is this just a rep bag... :unsure:/QUOTE] The site you sourced is all fakes, so that one is as well. I'm not positive if Chanel ever made a bag in that style but I've never seen one like it

Hi ladies, long time lurker finally posting :smile: but I was just wondering if any one has ever bought from lovetassels.com. are the bags authentic? Tia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->