The 'Handbag & Small Leather Goods ID' Thread

i found this while thrifting:
tuktf001.jpg

hard to tell but it says louis vuitton on the straps- it doesn't cut off either
tuktf002.jpg

tuktf004.jpg

the leather feels similar to an authentic prada purse i have but im still wondering whether it is real or not

(my photos)

I'd want to see the date code to say for sure, but this looks fake to me. Note how skewed the hot stamping is on the leather label. This is what a fake would look like, not authentic LV.

i found this while thrifting:

hard to tell but it says louis vuitton on the straps- it doesn't cut off either

the leather feels similar to an authentic prada purse i have but im still wondering whether it is real or not

(my photos)

Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
The old thread can be found here

(jakandjil.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a beautiful clutch...I wish I knew who it's by.

stealthmodesteph , the clasp on that clutch looks like some bags that prada made many years ago, around 2004 or so. that's only a guess though.

starrynight1889: As Jungla_Juana said, it's Dior.
It's the Dior Medium Granville Tote. I think they may still be available at Saks ($2600)

can anyone ID this bag? i've already seen it in red,black and brown and i like it a lot.
thanks in advance
002gc470

style.com

fashionmuse, the logo imprint is sloppy. I believe this one is a copy.

Hi pLease help me is this fake or authentic thanks! :smile: im in doubt when it comes to 2nd pic!?

!BntI70QB2k~$(KGrHqQH-C4EtsPT+F9zBLkoJQJu3!~~_35.JPG

!BntJE5wBmk~$(KGrHqQH-CYEtsvg6(L+BLkoJspk+g~~_35.JPG

!BntJHiw!Wk~$(KGrHqUH-DsEttBCbFj)BLkoJ1h9Hg~~_35.JPG

!BntImygBGk~$(KGrHqUH-DcEtvJ5qQ20BLkoIRe,8g~~_35.JPG

Ebay item no. Item:260564118998

seller: ginza-japan

she got good 100% feedback but i want to make sure im having some doubts about this item thanks! for your expertise :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->