Isabeli Fontana wedding #3?

ForChicSake

Reaction score
Supermodel Isabeli Fontana to Wed One of Bob Marley’s Sons

RIO DE JANEIRO – Brazilian supermodel Isabeli Fontana told Veja magazine that she planned to marry Rohan Marley, son of legendary reggae singer Bob Marley, in Ethiopia, the birthplace of the Rastafarian movement.

“Rohan told me we have to return to the roots so the marriage will last forever,” said the 28-year-old model, who will be marrying for the third time.

Fontana said the couple had not set a wedding date, but the Brazilian press speculated that the two could tie the knot this year at a ceremony for family and a few close friends.

The model has two children from her first two marriages, while Marley has two children from his first marriage to Geraldine Khawly and five others with singer Lauryn Hill.

Marley separated from Hill last year after it came out that she was expecting a child from an affair with another man.

He met Fontana a short time later and the two officially became an item in October.

Marley and Fontana “see each other very little” because she continues living in Sao Paulo and he lives in New York, Veja said.

The model’s mother, Maribel Fontana, told the magazine she was a bit concerned about the wedding plans.

“I think everything is happening too fast,” Maribel Fontana said of her daughter’s plans, “but everything has a different rhythm with Isabeli.”
laht.com

Isabeli Fontana se casará com filho de Bob Marley na Etiópia, diz revista
http://diversao.terra.com.br/gente/...lho+de+Bob+Marley+na+Etiopia+diz+revista.html
diversao.terra.com.br

Marley separated from Hill last year after it came out that she was expecting a child from an affair with another man.
He met Fontana a short time later and the two officially became an item in October.

There is another version of that story (we previously discussed it here on tFS) - namely that Isabeli "stole him" from Lauryn Hill while she was very pregnant already...:doh:

A third wedding under the age of 30!?! ...some people never learn!

Marrying somebody you rarely see doesn`t sound like a good idea either...

...what makes me think that they will marry because Isabeli is pregnant with child number 3 from husband-to-be-number 3??? :sick:

Anyway, who am I to object against the happiness of the 10 children family...

Is she turning into the model version of Elizabeth Taylor?

Ugh, love Isabeli but their love stort is so weird that they'd better wait a little.

Is she turning into the model version of Elizabeth Taylor?
Ughh you stole my punch line. :doh:
I always wish her well, but it pains me to know that who started as my favorite model can't help to wear her hearth in her sleeve.

wow, nothing is wrong with taking it slow. If they hardly see each other now what is gonna change after marriage?

Isn't Rohan known for being a jacka$$? Or am I wrong here..

btw the news is quite old, they got engaged months ago, the press is late this time

^ Months ago?! Haven't they only started dating, what?, 6-7 months ago?! I honestly don't get the rush, but hey, congratulations to the happy couple I guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->