Jeremy Scott F/W 06.07 New York

I LOVE the hamburger skirt! It's cute and funny and still looks like a skirt. Except i'll have to tell people it's a boca burger skirt! i think a few of these pieces would be great worn with something else, you can't really do a whole jeremy scott ensemble and still try to be taken seriously as a human.

because you want to and have a strange faith you'll pull it off? :innocent:

Not very wearable, but I like it. It's intresting and different. That little animal bag thing is too cute. I'd get one if it's cheap :ninja: The yellow one looks like one of the mcdonalds charecters

00071.jpg

firstview.com

Characters_Hello.jpg

mcfun.com

Last edited by a moderator:
cutxpaste said:
Why would you ever want to wear this stuff?
Because once in a while, you're in the mood for something preposterous.:smile: Still, I prefer Bernherd Wilhelm anytime.

softgrey said:
:clap:...:clap:...:clap:...

BEST jeremy scott collection to date...

this is what heatherette SHOULD be ...
good for you jeremy!!...

:heart:...
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I LOVE IT!

Totally agree, Softie! Best. Jeremy Scott. Collection. Ever.

Of course it's not anything appealing like what goes on in fashion right now. But some of us remember what it was like when Patrick Walker & Moschino sent out teddy bears and picture frames and buttons festooned all over clothing, and the fashion press loved them. This is totally in keeping with that kind of humor. Will anyone actually wear any of it? Maybe a piece here or there, mixed in with more normal stuff - the Piaggis and Harlechs of the world could pull it off, as opposed to the Hiltons. Americans don't generally have fun with their fashion.

I haven't laughed out as loud at anything in a while so much as I did when I saw that soft-serve ice cream gown! :lol:

Now that I have seen all the fall shows, I think the two best shows of fall winter 06/07 were Jeremy Scott's and Junya Watanabe's, and I am declaring this here to bring the Jeremy Scott thread back to the top. If only one new person sees this collection I feel I have done a good deed.

i had a good laugh, so i guess you did your deed.
Laugh is good, it's not serious but its good, and considering i see dozens of collections i never end up buying, i guess id better be laughing...huh wth am i saying, its 5 am...im off to sleep

haruki said:
Now that I have seen all the fall shows, I think the two best shows of fall winter 06/07 were Jeremy Scott's and Junya Watanabe's, and I am declaring this here to bring the Jeremy Scott thread back to the top. If only one new person sees this collection I feel I have done a good deed.
i really love this collection, too... plan on buying several pieces... :innocent: ... this is definitely jeremy's best collection ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limpcheesestick
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->