Jessica French

miss_catherine

Reaction score
Jessica French made it to the final two in Australia's Next Top Model's (AusNTM) second season. Although slightly manic in her behaviour at times (really though, who could be completely normal in a house like that? Not many people methinks), she was definitely one of my favourites.

Anyway, I knew she'd been modelling a bit since the show but she wasn't with the management I was told she was with. So, I was pretty happy when I was looking around the Scene Models website and saw a 'Jesse French'. Yes, she appears to be using that name for her modelling. After doing a search with that name I was also able to find her listed with dallysmodels as well. I'll post some pictures up within the next day or so!

Last edited by a moderator:
i've seen her a few times..she has an erin o'connor thing about her

JF4.jpg
JF19.jpg

JF18.jpg
JF1.jpg

JF10.jpg
JF17.jpg

JF8.jpg
JF7.jpg

Yeah, she has quite a strong look. There are a few photos of her hers that I really don't like, but then there are others just love.

I think shes lost some weigt since the show. And she does look a little like erin oconnor!

More Erin than Irina I think, but I can see why you might think of either when looking at Jess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->