Jessica Gomes

OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!! :shock:
this girl is just gorgeous!! a total glama, stuinner..whatever.....i think she will be huge.....she's unbelievably fresh and photogentic

Thanks Faber-Castell. Jessica is in a short piece in this month's Glamour magazine (with Ashley Judd on the cover). It's an article on men grooming themselves- what is too much or too little. Jessica has two pics in it with her boyfriend, who owns a sneaker store apparently.

I'm liking her so far. I heard she's part Singaporean! Which means she's from my homeland!

Motorola 2006

From imgmodels.com

Attachments

• JessicaG_Motorola_SS06.jpg
    JessicaG_Motorola_SS06.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
Jessica for Adidas f/w 06-07 (with Fabiana Semprebom)

scanned by cestmagique from Teen Vogue

114.jpg

115.jpg
116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

Next

Wow! The second and third pics are so striking! :brows: Sultry, exotic. Her skin looks so good there. Thanks!

First time I saw her I was really taken with her but it turned out to be a fluke shot. After seeing these pics I like her a little more now.

Thankyou Bianca :flower:
Jessica is also in this month's US Glamour for a special on hair. :heart:

i iwsh this girl was bigger....she's so gorgeous

She looks kind of short to me, what is her background? She looks like she is asian and hispanic. Either way its a beautiful combination.

I like her look, I can't place my finger on what ethnicity she looks like. She is like a melting pot. She is very beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->