Jessica Gomes

she is in Jan/Feb issue of Anthem. i would post some pics, but my scanner doesnt work. meh...
she looks really pretty though!

www.art-dept.com
Ph. Norman Jean Roy for US Glamour Magazine
webglam-mex-1.jpg

webglam-mex-2.jpg
webglam-mex-3.jpg

webglam-mex-4.jpg
webglam-mex-5.jpg

webglam-mex-6.jpg

Welcome to BellaSugar's Model of the Week. This week, we are chatting with the beautiful Australian brunette, Jessica Gomes. Jessica was born in Sydney, the baby of a family that includes two older sisters, an older brother, a Portuguese father, and a Chinese mother. Her childhood was simple and rustic, so her interests lay more in reading, art, and sports than in fashion and beauty. (Gasp!)
Fearing she wouldn't grow up polished, Jessica's mother sent her to finishing school at the age of 13. It was there that she appeared on the hit TV show "Bush Patrol," which lead to a modeling contest and the start of a successful career.
You might recognize her from her photos in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, and the Victoria’s Secret catalog. She has appeared in ads for Adidas, Gap, Motorola, and DKNY. She also recently signed with Estee Lauder as the face of Diddy's Unforgivable fragrance.
When she's not walking the catwalks, Jessica enjoys interior design, yoga, dancing, painting, gymnastics, playing tennis, squash, surfing, swimming, and boxing. She currently lives in NYC and gets back to Australia to see her friends as often as possible.
We spoke to Jessica about her beauty secrets, so to read the interview and see a gallery of photos,
BELLA: What is your secret to beautiful skin and hair?
JG: My secret to beautiful skin and hair is eating a healthy diet, which includes lots of fruits and vegetables. I also eat a lot of fish for their high omega-3 content, as well as taking fish oil supplements to help keep my hair shiny and my skin glowing. Oh, and I drink lots of water!

BELLA: What is the one product that you can't live without?
JG: Lucas Paw Paw Ointment from Australia and Laura Mercier Tinted SPF Moisturizer.

BELLA: What is your guilty pleasure?
JG: Hmmm. A glass of rosé and a cigarette...and then a piece of chocolate!

BELLA: What are your favorite drugstore products?
JG: New Skin for my blisters, Trident Sweet and Sour Strawberry Gum, and Venus Razors.

BELLA: Happiness is...
JG: Is hanging out with friends and buying a beautiful piece of jewelry.

http://fabsugar.com/

omgg!!!! Shes going to do so much!! I love her!! Shes so beautiful and so underated such a classic beauty:heart:

SASS & BIDE Private Dinner Party in NYC
Soho Grand Penthouse, NYC
Monday, June 25, 2007

Jessica Gomes, Sarah-Jane Clarke, Cheyenne Tozzi, Nicole Trunfio

McMullan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back