Jessica Paré

13th Annual AFI Awards in Beverly Hills, CA - January 11, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

AMC's 'Mad Men' Season 6 Premiere at the DGA Theater in Los Angeles - March 20, 2013

Thanks for all the updates, Alvie :smile:

She reminded me so much of Liv Tyler on sunday´s episode, now I can´t stop seeing it LOL

BAFTA New York celebrates 'Mad Men' at The Harvard Club in New York City - April 22, 2013

White House Correspondents' Association Dinner - April 27, 2013

I thought she had one of the few interesting looks there, so beautiful.

she has such an unique face structure, she is rare and beautiful, plus she is such clotheshorse!

"PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NYC - May 6, 2013

Violet Gray

PHOTOGRAPHY BY GUY AROCH FOR VIOLET GREY
CREATIVE DIRECTION BY ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY

The Story: With the memories of summer fleeting, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and VIOLET GREY offer a glimpse into the grace and allure of an actress as she dips into one of Hollywood's most notable pools.

The Setting: The shoot took place at Robert Evans' estate, the playground for many famous photographers including Slim Aarons and Helmut Newton.

The Creative: When choosing creative partners for VIOLET GREY, Rosie was someone we had to work with. She is wildly talented and thoroughly understands how to capture elusive moments of beauty.

The Face: Rosie was set on shooting Jessica Paré. She was enamored with her original beauty and elegance.

violetgrey.com

Cover + cover story for Fashion (Canada) March 2014

Photographer: Gabor Jurina
Stylist: Zeina Ismail
Hair: Marcus Francis for Suave Professionals
Make-up: Jenn Streicher for The Magnet Agency
Article: Elio Iannacci

Actress: Jessica Paré

Source: imcmagazine.com

Make A Sandwich At Three In The Morning, like Jessica Paré, Actress, Occasional Mime, and A Woman We Love
Esquire (USA)
- April 2014

PH: Zoey Grossman

fashionscansremastered.net

Jessica Pare looks super chic while leaving their hotel on Thursday afternoon (March 27) in New York City.
:ermm:
40v9tZ4.jpg

IK2h1R6.jpg

justjared

Glamour UK May 2014

LA DOLCE VITA
Photographer: Coliena Rentmeester
Stylist: Liz Thody
Hair: Marcus Francis
Make-up: Darlene Jacobs
Model/Celebrity: Jessica Paré

Glamour UK 05/2014 Digital Edition

Keri Russell, Claire Danes, Julianna Margulies, Vera Farmiga, Sarah Paulson, and Jessica Pare take the cover of THR‘s latest issue.
QkGlMgM.jpg

qVrwyHg.jpg

just jared

she looks so beautiful! they all do, I love that they're all women over 30 on that cover :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->