Jessie Ware

MartiniKiss

Reaction score
Jessica Lois "Jessie" Ware (born 15 October 1984) is a British singer-songwriter signed to PMR Records and best known for her 2012 single "Wildest Moments". She has sung vocals for Joker, and for SBTRKT in concert and on their recordings. In its review of her debut album, Devotion, Clash called Ware "the missing link between Adele, SBTRKT and Sade" and hailed it as "a strong and accomplished debut" while Idolator named it one of the best albums of 2012.

wikipedia.org

zimbio.com

Wildest Moments

Running

Tough Love

Imagine It Was Us

Night Light

Live in Bauhaus (2013)

Sweet Talk

If You're Never Gonna Move

Jessie Ware & Sampha - Valentine

Wildest Moments (Acoustic)

Running (Acoustic)

Diamonds in the Live Lounge

Jessie Ware Premieres Her Ed Sheeran Co-Written Single 'Say You Love Me'

Official audio

I have been completely hooked on her album lately. Love her voice!

'Tough Love' was my favorite album last year (and by far my favorite song). And I listen to it so often, I'm completely hooked on her. Love her instagram too; she seems so sweet and genuine.

On 'The Graham Norton' Show in Loewe.

WSyRjk3.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

Jessie Ware arrives at The BRIT Awards 2021 at The O2 Arena on May 11, 2021 in London, England.

K0EWXwW.jpg

aMntJz5.jpg

gFgNU2p.jpg

nWI6U4q.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, popsugar.co.uk​

Jessie Ware attends The Summer Party 2019, Presented By Serpentine Galleries And Chanel, at The Serpentine Gallery on June 25, 2019 in London, England.

cDYIogM.jpg

Jessie Ware wearing Ray-Ban poses at the Ray-Ban Studios at All Points East Festival at Victoria Park on June 2, 2019 in London, United Kindom.

2kKlad3.jpg

Jessie Ware attends Miu Miu 2019 Cruise Collection Show at Hotel Regina on June 30, 2018 in Paris, France.

nCoqkYN.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition Preview Party at Burlington House on June 6, 2018 in London, England.

yB0PZk6.jpg

Jessie Ware performs onstage during the 2018 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival Weekend 1 at the Empire Polo Field on April 15, 2018 in Indio, California.

f8iAWoV.jpg

Jessie Ware poses for a photo at MoviePass x iHeartRadio Festival Chateau at The Chateau at Lake La Quinta on April 13, 2018 in La Quinta, California.

ncyDeY4.jpg

Jessie Ware attends The BRIT Awards 2018 held at The O2 Arena on February 21, 2018 in London, England.

ozdotuU.jpg

VTx0TrA.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the EE British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) nominees party at Kensington Palace on February 17, 2018 in London, England.

Q4FXuv3.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the MOBO Awards at First Direct Arena Leeds on November 29, 2017 in Leeds, England.

yemp41r.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the Virgin Holiday's Attitude Awards 2017 at The Roundhouse on October 12, 2017 in London, England.

1D4X11H.jpg

Jessie Ware arrives at the Hyundai Mercury Prize 2017 at Eventim Apollo on September 14, 2017 in London, England.

QhYOwfz.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the preview party for the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition at Royal Academy of Arts on June 7, 2017 in London, England.

6ZLNggG.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the Glamour Women of The Year awards 2017 at Berkeley Square Gardens on June 6, 2017 in London, England.

lQxEkZl.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the VIP preview of the Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition 2016 at Royal Academy of Arts on June 7, 2016 in London, England.

CyEKLsW.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition on June 3, 2015 in London, England.

x1ZLUCc.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the Glamour Women Of The Year Awards at Berkeley Square Gardens on June 2, 2015 in London, England.

9owgdt8.jpg

Jessie Ware attends the BRIT Awards 2015 at The O2 Arena on February 25, 2015 in London, England.

tQSG2RG.jpg

zimbio.com

15 June
The singer paired her pleated skirt with a fresh white shirt.

YPhNIt5.jpg

harpersbazaar.com​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->