Jil Sander F/W 2013.14 Milan

christian zh

Reaction score
yGzED5n.jpg

-my screenshot from jilsander.com

I'm sure people will love it... But for me personally it's a disappointment. Last season was much better than this! I hate the hair... :blink: The cuts are sometimes rather weird and unflattering in an Acne kind of way :wink: And the color palette is not really great either. There are some good pieces and looks, no doubt, but all in all it doesn't look as naturally elegant and easy as last season did. Hoping it will still grow on me though... :unsure:

i think i nearly fell asleep :lol: the dress in the last pic is the only decent look for me

Very nice collection. Though I do have to say I'm somewhat underwhelmed by this compared to her first collection back, but nevertheless I love it. In my eyes, she can do no wrong no matter what. :heart:

I'm sure people will love it... But for me personally it's a disappointment. Last season was much better than this! I hate the hair... :blink: The cuts are sometimes rather weird and unflattering in an Acne kind of way :wink: And the color palette is not really great either.

All this. It was cold and boring :yuk:

Wow...I just want every single piece of it. So glad she is back and giving us this. My favourite will have to be the gold leaf embellishment!

Jil Sander | Fall Winter 2013/2014 | Full Show | Exclusive on You Tube

That's funny. When everyone was buzzing about her return last season, I felt completely underwhelmed. Now, with this, I'm back to being delighted, I thought it was a perfect collection :wub:

apart from a few perfect black coats at the end of the collection, the rest just felt stale and cold.

WOW. Fantastic. Her best collection since returning (men's or women's). So many gorgeous pieces, so many gorgeous looks. I loved the proportion of those long coats ending mid thigh, and the skirts ending mid calf. The way that these clothes move are magical - love watching that blue coat in the first post bounce with weight!

And the soundtrack was genius!

I think it was the lines of color that peeked in certain areas of the garments that made this collection for me, and Raf did this too for his F/W 09.10, so it was great seeing her do it too.

It was overall a nice collection, I would wear most of it, still very structured and minimalistic but I really loved the plaid dresses, I've been getting into that trend recently but she does it so much better. I am a bit underwhelmed though compared to her last collection, but nonetheless a solid collection.

Great cuts and fabrics.
The color palette is stunning, I'm loving the bits and pieces of yellow and the bright orange.

This is beyond boring.
I miss the Jil Sander by Raf Simons, which is with full of surprises and interesting pieces.

First impression: jaw-droppingly ambitious design, and successful on about every level imaginable. :heart: I´d wear everything (after a sex-change).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->