Jil Sander F/W 2015.16 Milan

very clean lines, elegant and wearable. not to mention flattering.
strong showing!

Fantastic! Didn't think he had it in him but bravo! Very clean, some nice colours and overall just very Jil Sander.

this is just fantastic..i want to see details!! it's gorgeous

an improvement, clean and beautiful and we can definitely see the woman Rodolfo is trying to build.

somehow, as mentioned above, it's so basic that can be forgotten easily - color pallet and prints are quite flat and random, the construction of the clothes kind of lacks of the subtle wow factor jil usually did (based on the picture, gotta see the real product for sure).

Nothing groundbreaking, but just good enough to impress. There's something almost reassuring or comforting about the straightforwardness of these clothes.

Sharp, clean, fitted and a bit organic in a way. Good effort!

Agreed! Again!

At first I thought "what a bore" and was afraid Paglialunga played it too safe after the hard time he got last season (which I liked).

But after revisiting there's a delicacy with the details and the cut, it's a subtlety you can't see on the runway. It's not in your face but there's a voice here and it's strong and it works. I can't wait to see these clothes on the rack. I think it's a great collection and I hope Paglialunga sticks around to grow into his role. I think it's going to be fantastic.

The dresses could use some work though.

^I was thinking exactly the same when I saw the pics, but after seeing the vid:
very clean lines, elegant and wearable. not to mention flattering.
strong showing!
It's timeless and therefore can be very forgettable. Overall great collection, didn't expect this.

This is everything that I need! I am dying!! This is just so perfect! It feels nostalgic and this is just the Jil Sander that I love and have loved! The coats are perfect. The structure and details are perfect. The silhouette is perfect. The colors are perfect.

This is sacred simplicity in all its essence

Am I the only one to see a crystal-clear replica from Raf's work at Dior ?
I love it though, since I love Dior by Raf...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->