John Casablancas calls Gisele "Monster of Selfishness"

Tinuviel said:
Is this Julian Casablancas's father? I read that his dad founded Elite.

Yeah, that's his dad. But, his parents divorced and he lived with his mother, so I don't know how much he would have been around all of it. Though it is easy to believe that his bad habits are because of his father...I mean, look, he sounds like a bitchy woman.

Jules actually interned at Elite for a short time and hated it. On Howards Stern, when Stern asked if it was cool that he had grown up with a father who was around so many "hot chicks", Julian replied something like, Not so much for my Mom and implied his dad cheated on his mom a lot. He's discussed before how it was upsetting for him growing up with his mom always crying.

exiting elite

It's known that Jules, despite the wealth & privelege his dad bought him [swiss boarding school etc] didnt have much of a relationship with his dad & so his feelings about John & elite etc are not very positive.

JC's main hatred of gisele is due to her leaving elite. gisele was coached & encouraged by naomi who did the exact same thing. thus their tight friendship for a few years. as that article says, john was instrumental in launching her career. there is a principle in the business that its poor form to leave the agency that made you. but if you feel your agency isnt doing a good job, its understood. elite did a great job for gisele.
the reasons for her leaving are more personal.
like steph seymour. gis had an amorous relationship with john.
you can imagine his anger upon her defection & also leaving his heart.
it must have broken his heart & hurt his bank account.
thats why he holds on to that anger 5+ years later.
also he hates seeing gisele make money for others when he is instrumental in her career.

here's a bit more on gisele & jc's opinions & other allegations:

http://www.amiannoying.com/(2he3a3454noehm55cy01k5i3)/view.aspx?ID=970

morgan38 said:
Didn't she walk off a Helmut Lang runway show because they only asked her to model one outfit.

That`s funny! I saw a Documentation on Gisele on TV (Camera Team followed her for one day during Fashion Week) and she totally complained that she had to do 3 Outfits for the Valentino Show and that just was "too much". :lol:

Oh Gisele...:rolleyes:

gis + jc

if jc discovered gis at 14, and she was working in usa by 17 or earlier, does anyone find it slightly odd that he was in his 50s & was rumoured to be sleeping with gissy at those ages?

http://www.amiannoying.com/(2he3a34...iew.aspx?ID=970

the link above includes the accusation she 'slept her way to the top'

ever since gisele started workling in nyc there was talk she was dating jc.
his hatred of her is both business [he sued her for $15,000,000] and pleasure-
she broke his heart & you see his hurt still shows.

"ELITE chairman John Casablancas doesn't deny he called supermodel Gisele Bundchen a pothead in a Brazilian magazine, but says he never accused her of sleeping her way to the top. "The last thing any model manager would ever do is comment on a model's sex life, " Casablancas says. "Gisele's success is due to two things: first, the incredible teamwork that Elite surrounded her with during the four years it took for her to climb from obscurity to the top. Second, her natural beauty, talent and interesting personality. I've never heard anyone say that Gisele is in any way promiscuous; quite the contrary." - from Dec 1999

Ah, old bones. XD

So strange...Julian Casablancas once said in an interview that Gisele was a dream woman of his. How ironically funny!

John C should get over it. He might be telling the truth, I can believe that supermodels do get too big for their boots, and working in the fashon biz I hear only too often of the way 'Gisele changed for the worse', but seeing as Gisele isn't reacting to it, he's coming across as a pathetic moron, not her.

Heroin_Chic said:
What did she say?

I don`t know why but I`m totally obsessed with the Elite Stories...btw: how did Nathalie Bernier`s leaving affect the Men`s Board? Who is the new Agent of Shaun, Boyd etc?

I know Shaun left Elite soon after Natalie left..hes now with Next and i saw him with Models 1 too..though i didnt kno u cud be with 2 agencies at once..??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->